Thread: Proximas Nursery?

Default Proximas Nursery?

Anyone know if Im ever going to get a response with password info for Proxmias? I sent an email nearly a month ago.

Is it, dead?

Does that make it okay for someone to PM access to the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    Anyone know if Im ever going to get a response with password info for Proxmias? I sent an email nearly a month ago.

Is it, dead?
    Far from dead. However, Proxima's real life is demanding a lot of time. I'd try emailing again. (Be sure to remove the "nospam" tags.)

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    Far from dead. However, Proxima's real life is demanding a lot of time. I'd try emailing again. (Be sure to remove the "nospam" tags.)
    Yea, I re-emailed before I posted this. there 'sent' boxes on all my live accounts were blank, but I found the one I was pretty darn sure I had sent it from.

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

I sent a few in a while ago, and recently sent one in, and got a reply yesterday. It took me about.. A week I guess.

Hmm.. that reminds me that I havent been there in a long time.. so people are still uploading there and such? I am not even sure if I still have my password..

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Hmm.. that reminds me that I havent been there in a long time.. so people are still uploading there and such? I am not even sure if I still have my password..
    Proxima made one minor update not too long ago, to help out some furs who had a housefire. I expect there will be more once real life settles down, but real life tends to take a while.