Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hey, 19 year old Tulsan young adult baby here. Lurked on here for a bit, and decided just to go ahead and register. I like long walks on the beach and candle-lit dinners. (Sucks that there's no beaches for miles where I live, nor have I even been to one... Same goes for candle-lit dinners.)

I'm an avid RPer and old school PC gamer as well. Though I do occasionally play some newer games.

Greetings Warlock 918, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy youself here. Define "old-school" - it does cover rather a lot of ground. Any other interests besides gaming and your virtual long walks?

By old-school, I'd say early to mid 90's... Back before PC gaming wasn't even popular... Back before Windows 95 came out. Had my first computer when I was still in diapers. (Two years old.) Even though I still am in diapers to this very day. =p

But uh, I -do- RP at times, though I'm a bit selective on who and what I RP with. I do make some weird videos that most people would find rather unusual or at times, a bit disturbing. (The Emergency Alert System.)

Hmm, that would be around the time I first started PC gaming. Had a Commodore Amiga before that. Any particular games that stand out for you?

You produce mock EAS messages? Interesting hobby.

Hi Warlock918
    Welcome to ADISC its great to see that you finaly decided to make an introduction post. I also like going for long walks, furthest I have done is 3 miles. Have you read the Site Rules yet ? you can find a copy of them here.

Its always good to see a new face on the site, its always lots and lots of fun. Have you ever heard of a computer game called ? My user name on that was Tactics, I was pretty well known back in the day lol (making myself sound like im 30 or something) well on that one game anyway.

We also have a live chat that you might be intrested in, wich you can find here, there is a channal wich we have there just for roleplay.

I hope you enjoy your time with us on the site im shure you will make lots of friends here, and once again a big welcome to you from every one at ADISC.
    Play safe and enjoy.

I love Deus Ex! Though when I played it all the time, I was only about 9 or 10, so I wouldn't stand a chance in online mode... Everytime I wear sunglasses, I was reply when asked, "My vision is augmented."