Thread: Really sad and Depressed

Unhappy Really sad and Depressed

I am really depressed and really need some one just to chat with me. Life is really starting to get to me really really bad. I know most of you don't care to much about people whining about their problems but it helps when someone talks to me.

my life is god awful.....

I don't have one girl that likes me or remotely does if she does then she is just acting like she does.

None what so ever are any DL/TB in my state that I could talk to about what the stuff us TB talk about

My Job makes me what to commit suicide- all jokes a side it does

But I feel Like I am dying and nobody seems to take an interest or even care

Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    I am really depressed and really need some one just to chat with me. Life is really starting to get to me really really bad. I know most of you don't care to much about people whining about their problems but it helps when someone talks to me.

my life is god awful.....

I don't have one girl that likes me or remotely does if she does then she is just acting like she does.

None what so ever are any DL/TB in my state that I could talk to about what the stuff us TB talk about

My Job makes me what to commit suicide- all jokes a side it does

But I feel Like I am dying and nobody seems to take an interest or even care
    Yeah, that's what the world is about. No one has an obligation to take an interest or care.

Also, we are fundamentally alone in the universe. This is just how things are.

You ought to leave your job if it makes you feel like this. You can get other work, no matter odious, and it may not make you feel like your current one does.

Jobs can be crushing if you aren't careful. I have to work two jobs, and they both make demands that can be difficult to meet. You will find as you get more experience, that in the work place, people can be real idiots. I see that you are 18. Have you thought about going to college so that you can get a better job? Like H3g3le said, if it's that bad, look for something else. I would suggest, go to your local community/junior college, and see what kind of career training they have to offer. Do you like to build? Weld? Repair things? There are so many possibilities. You owe it to yourself to seek and discover your potential. I went into music. It never paid well, but doing music is always rewarding.

As for relationships, don't give up. Don't worry so much about finding someone who is into diapers. Try to find someone who is into you. My wife learned to accept my diapers because she loves me more. I am always here, and always willing to listen. I'm going to bed now because of work tomorrow. It's with junior high kids and not my favorite job, but it pays the bills. Try to put your work into perspective, but don't accept it as something you have to do for the rest of your life. Get yourself to that junior college and explore.

New job time! One positive change at a time, but keep making them. *hugs*

thanks everyone for your kind words. I wish life was so simple but if It was It would be a very dull world. You guys are right about leaving my job but i wish it was that simple. I wish I could go to college but sadly grade school killed me and I still have this year and next year of high school.