Thread: Oh how i love my baby blue. My baby blue is so blue. Oh how i love baby blue

Cool Oh how i love my baby blue. My baby blue is so blue. Oh how i love baby blue

Oh so happy to be here I lost my info to join the group and just found it. Oh happy hahpy joy joy! Here is something I hope you like.

I AM SO TRUE TO MY BABY BLUE

I just love my Baby Blue. The joy of baby blue. The joy of seeing the Baby Blue sky. The joy of being Baby Boy shy. With my Baby Blue. Just me and my Baby Blue. Mmmm, ...my Baby Blue Joys. My Baby Blue diapers, and blanket. I love my Baby Blue shirts, socks and more. I and happy with my Baby Blue attitude. OH THE JOY OF BEING A BOY. A BABY BOY IN HIS BABY BLUE. A Happy boy.

Hi. I'm, Pretty Black Boy Blue. I had a uncle who alwas called me pretty boy. I MISS HIS LOVE. HE KNEW i WAS WAIRING DIAPERS AND SAID I LOOK GOOD IN THEM UNER MAY JEANS. I WAS AROUND 32. AND WHEN I WAS 24 (I'm 46 now) I PUT A DIAPER ON AS A JOKE FOR MY GAY LOVE. HE LOVED IT AMD MADE ME STAI IN THEM WHEN WE GOT TOGETHER. THIS WAS WHEN I FOUND MY JOY AND A GREAT HIDDEN PART OF ME. I WEAR THEM ALMOST 27/7. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM OTHER GUYS WHO LOVE ARE A/B's and D/L's. THIS IS STILL SOMETHING I DO ALONE. SO, PLEASE BE MY FRIEND. I'LL WEAR SOMETHING BABY BLUE FOR YOU.

Loopygone

Hi there, welcome to Adisc! You seem very enthusiastic in your post, which is a great thing, although it might be worth editing it and removing the caps, not many people like that on the web :P.

Mind tell us some more about you, everyday life kind of things? We know you're an abdl, you wouldn't be here otherwise. We like to get to know the person behind the nappy.

Whats your fave music genre? Any favorite books? Hobbies?

Also have a read of this: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html it helps out a lot of newbies, and kinda shows what we like from contributors here.

Quote Originally Posted by ceddieboy View Post
    oh so happy to be here I lost my info to join the group and just found it. Oh happy hahpy joy joy! Here is something i hope you like.

I am so true to my baby blue

i just love my baby blue. The joy of baby blue. The joy of seeing the baby blue sky. The joy of being baby boy shy. With my baby blue. Just me and my baby blue. Mmmm, ...my baby blue joys. My baby blue diapers, and blanket. I love my baby blue shirts, socks and more. I and happy with my baby blue attitude. Oh the joy of being a boy. A baby boy in his baby blue. A happy boy.

Hi. I'm, pretty black boy blue. I had a uncle who alwas called me pretty boy. I miss his love. He knew i was wairing diapers and said i look good in them uner may jeans. I was around 32. And when i was 24 (i'm 46 now) i put a diaper on as a joke for my gay love. He loved it amd made me stai in them when we got together. This was when i found my joy and a great hidden part of me. I wear them almost 27/7. I would love to hear from other guys who love are a/b's and d/l's. This is still something i do alone. So, please be my friend. I'll wear something baby blue for you.
    All caps makes eyes sad. I have no idea where to go with most of this. You seem ... definitely excited.

When you say that this is something you do alone, do you mean outside your uncle and lover?

Things seem good if you're 46 and retired.
    Last edited by h3g3l; 10-Feb-2011 at 08:59.