Thread: New Guy

Default New Guy

Hi everyone, Just came across this site and decided to join.

I've been an AB/DL for about 10 years and love it. I'm really into photography, [removed content that can be construed to be a personal ad]

Hey KenPenguin,

It's nice to see that you're accepting of being an ABDL, for many people here it has been a hard (if not ongoing) process. What kind of photography are you interested in, exactly (landscapes, sports...)?
    Anyway, do you think you could share a few other cool facts about yourself, like what you studied/what field you work in, what books/movies/games you like, things of that nature. Having a general idea of your interests will help members here see you less as a screen name and more as a human

Anyway, welcome to ADISC,

p.s. you say that you just stumbled across this site, yet your join date in April 2008. Might there be an interesting story behind that?

Alright another artist joins the site! I hope you will share some of your talent with us.

I have done sports and some friends model photo shoots, I have done a lot of landscape photos.

I love movies!! some favorites are Matrix trilogy, Serenity, Eagle Eye, Boondock Saints...

3 years ago I was becoming more accepting of that I truly was and abdl so I was looking online for other people like me and came across this site and joined but then my laptop crashed and I lost all my sites I visited and just came across the site again recently.