Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I told my best friend, and...

Default I told my best friend, and...

...and she accepted it! =) I am so relieved and I told her about this group, all good things, of course! She even told me that she knew few others that into diapers so it's not all new topic to her. Also she mentions that she's glad to know that I trust her enough to tell her that. Whee! Just thought it would be nice to share this!

Cherub

That is good news, congrats! Now, just don't go crazy with your diapers around your friend. Now that you've found they are accepting, just gradually let them into your world ( if I can word it that way). Just because she has heard about it, doesn't mean she has first hand experience up close with it. let her ease into understanding more about it. Great news!!

Awww I'm really happy for you. Is this the kind of thing that girls just talk about? :p

I imagine that in your mid 20's most people are secure enough with themselves to be who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    That is good news, congrats! Now, just don't go crazy with your diapers around your friend. Now that you've found they are accepting, just gradually let them into your world ( if I can word it that way). Just because she has heard about it, doesn't mean she has first hand experience up close with it. let her ease into understanding more about it. Great news!!
    Thanks. =) Nah, I won't do that. Besides, we live in different cities though and I really miss her and hope to see her one day. And almost all of the times, whenever I wear diapers, I always wear pj softie pants over that (at home).

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Awww I'm really happy for you. Is this the kind of thing that girls just talk about? :p

I imagine that in your mid 20's most people are secure enough with themselves to be who they are.
    Thanks! Lol I don't really know... girls typically more outgoing and open to other girls, I guess. =)

That's fantastic, Emily!

In my experience, girls have always been more understanding of such things. I'm very fortunate to live my life with a wonderfully supportive girlfriend who never batted an eye when I explained this part of me to her. Likewise, I've always been able to have more in-depth and personal exchanges with the women in my life (girlfriend, mother, sister, female friends) than I ever have with men, so I suppose that makes me biased.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to entrust your secret with a friend. Congratulate yourself -- you took a big step in revealing who you are, and now that you know you can trust them with it, your friendship will surely have even more room to prosper.

Wow, she knows of others? Cool. I thought we were a rare lot; I am now curious as to how she comes across so many abdl's: where they are to be found, in what circles they move... other than websites. She might not want to say, and that's fine. But the question is intriguing, no?

whenever I wear diapers, I always wear pj softie pants over that (at home).
    What kind of thing would this be?

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post

I wish I could say that, but a lot of people never really figure it out. I love meeting others who have, though, because they tend to be really cool, mellow, stable people.

And as for our OP, I'm glad to see you're joining those ranks! I'm glad telling her went well!

That's phenominal news, Emily! I'm so happy for you! Also, don't try "bringing her into this" as someone suggested. That's just not a wise or cool thing to do, and it will ruin your friendship. Now if she expresses interest, then that's another story all-together.

Btw, doesn't it feel like a weight has been lifted now that you've told someone?