Thread: Hey, i'm new here.

Default Hey, i'm new here.

Hey, my name is Travis, and i guess i'm just your average guy. As you can probably tell by my screen name, i'm a big baseball fan(mainly the red sox), but I also like most other sports as well. I also like to play video games, and listen to a lot of music. I'm currently in college studying computer repair(i'm pretty much a computer geek) and just finished my first year recently. As for why i'm here, for close to half of my life I have been a dl. I'm not really sure why i like diapers, and up until a couple of years ago, I thought I was the only one. I'm here because I been looking for other people just like me I can talk to, and hopefully make some new friends. Sorry for such a long introduction(I guess I just like being thorough).

I only have black socks in my sock drawer - sorry!

Anyway, your introduction wasn't that short. Probably longer than what more than half of our newbies manage to type up for their introductory post.

So, welcome to our site. Make yourself at home and remember to wear a diaper when going to the stadium next time - stadium toilets are dirty and always overcrowded!