Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small Fry

Wink Small Fry

Hello all. I am a little nervous but I will keep this short and sweet. I started to wet the bed at age 21. I since have wandered down the ABDL path and would like to walk with others down the “padded” path. I have many more interests than just diapers. You might be able to tell by my SN I am a professional magician and less likely to know I am an amateur photographer. Mostly I am a shy person which is not very common for someone who is up on stage in front of hundreds of people. I stumbled across this page in search of support for other adults that were bed-wetters that turned down the ABDL path. Looking forward to entering into a fun online community!

I hear many regularly shy people have no stage fright and can perform to an audience. Hmmm I wonder if you do the usual trick of imagining the audience in their underwear and seeing them all padded in your mind's eye... there's a sight to behold.

Mitch Hedberg was famously shy and suffered from stage fright quite a bit, which was actually a big part of why he drank like he did. So, if you're not drinking yourself stupid you're probably ok.

Welcome!

Can you do magic tricks with diapers? make diapers disapear? Can you pull diapers out of your sleeve? Can you make a diaper randomly appear on you?! :P

Yes i am not the first magician i have come across that was shy growing up. I have not quite master seeing them all padded...most of the time i go on autopilot and its weird but i don't really look at the audience HAHA i am more in tune with their reactions more than actually eye contact.

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    Can you do magic tricks with diapers? make diapers disapear? Can you pull diapers out of your sleeve? Can you make a diaper randomly appear on you?! :P
    Yes..Yes..Not big enough sleeves...NO but that one i got to work on!
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Feb-2011 at 05:05. Reason: merging posts.

Welcome to the party, paddedmagician! Glad to see another performer in our midst!

Out of curiosity, what is your favorite magic trick? Also, what is the significance of the subject of this thread? A reflection of your stature? An oxymoron? What you ordered at McDonald's?

Welcome! Nice to see another performer over here. I work my own magic with music and I concur with both Raccoon and xbabyx. A lot of famous stage acts (be them musicians or magicians) are very loud and colorful on stage but are very shy and reserved off stage. Probably because they identify the stage as being home.

Hope you find this place enjoyable. =)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRoswald View Post
    Welcome to the party, paddedmagician! Glad to see another performer in our midst!

Out of curiosity, what is your favorite magic trick? Also, what is the significance of the subject of this thread? A reflection of your stature? An oxymoron? What you ordered at McDonald's?
    Thanks...wanna c a trick LOL. The subject is what i was called during my summer days at the YMCA. Our group were called small frys until you became a big kid. So since i am not a "big kid" mentally it reminded me of being a "little kid" mentally. And now the great mystery has been revealed HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalKid View Post
    Welcome! Nice to see another performer over here. I work my own magic with music and I concur with both Raccoon and xbabyx. A lot of famous stage acts (be them musicians or magicians) are very loud and colorful on stage but are very shy and reserved off stage. Probably because they identify the stage as being home.

Hope you find this place enjoyable. =)
    That is very true it is a place i am comfortable. Although i do not like being on a stage where i have bright spotlights on. I like to see my audience so i can see their reactions and feed off of it to make my performance even better.

How long have you been into music?

Quote Originally Posted by paddedmagician View Post
    Thanks...wanna c a trick LOL.
    Sure! But do you know any internet tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by paddedmagician View Post
    The subject is what i was called during my summer days at the YMCA. Our group were called small frys until you became a big kid. So since i am not a "big kid" mentally it reminded me of being a "little kid" mentally. And now the great mystery has been revealed HAHAHA
    AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Now it all makes sense!

As MusicalKid has said, the stage is definitely like a home to me too. Whenever I'm on stage, I feel that's the only place I can be myself and/or act however I want. There's definitely that freedom to be whoever you want to be. In addition, if you do anything silly or stupid while performing, people accept it as you "just being a rockstar" and some even think it's cool!