Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

Hello everyone! I'm BabyKmp, and I just recently got a chance to check out this site. I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada if any of you know where that is! Well, I'm not really sure what else to say so if you ever want to chat just drop me a line!

Welcome to ADISC BabyKmp, have you had a chance to have a look at the cheatsheat on posting an introduction? you can find it here, it should help you get started.

Also its always a good idea to have a look at the Site Rules wich can be found here, they will provide you with valubale information on playing safe around the site.

What are your intrests and hobbies, do you play any sports, what kind of music do you like, these are always good things to include in an introduction.
    Hope you have a great time on the site and have lots of fun, im shure you will make lots of new friends as well.

Hey BabyKmp! Hope you like this site! I know I do. Theres alot to check out so have fun!

Hi there, Im from Dartmouth!!! Tell us a little about yourself, what you like to do in your spare time etc.

Welcome to ADISC!