Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

So I'm new here and I love diapers, my favourite diaper is Tena slip maxi. I also like to play golf in my free time. I think that was it about me, feel free to ask

Hi Vaippatytteli! Welcome to ADISC! It's nice to meet you. What other interest might you have besides diapers and golf? Please do tell us a bit more about yourself as I'm sure we'd love to know more about you.

Welcome and thanks for your (quite) brief introduction post. Rather than having us ask 21 questions, why not take a look at spdan's cheat sheet to a great intro. Here is a link to this stickie at the start of the introductions/greetings forum:

This should give you some great ideas on how to flesh out your introduction. ADISC is a support community and much is to be said about how being detailed, candid and transparent in one's intro can further you along in friendships and becoming a valued member of the community. Read the ADISC rules and mission statement and see if this is a good fit for you. Hoping to read more about you in this thread.