Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never insult the IQ of a Furry...

Especially the ones that live in the walls of your house and are prone to beating you up over some chips!

Exactly! hehehee Rise up... Fight back! Take the cheesey goodness that is Doritos!!

That was hilarious! Though, have you ever sat next to someone eating Cool Ranch Doritos?

SHEWWW! It smells like someone ripped open a sack of corpses and the sweat of the elderly. :barf:
    Then again, No kind of Doritos smell especially appetizing when you aren't eating 'em..

Greencat5

Quote Originally Posted by FadeLB View Post
    That was hilarious! Though, have you ever sat next to someone eating Cool Ranch Doritos?

SHEWWW! It smells like someone ripped open a sack of corpses and the sweat of the elderly. :barf:
    Then again, No kind of Doritos smell especially appetizing when you aren't eating 'em..
    interesting analogy.

I nearly peed myself wathching this! Hehe. I was expecting a 3" mouse to come out of that hole :') classic

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greencat5 View Post
    interesting analogy.
    'ts all in the flaivor :P

I know I've seen other Furry/Fursuits in commercials but can't think of any others right now.. anyone else got some?

*FadeLB - eeewww!! LOL... sooo true

*Flexes ya dont mess with us mice or we put the hurt on ya. *scurrys away with the bag*