Thread: I forgot I had this!

Default I forgot I had this!

Hehe, just a few minutes ago, I was packing for this week's work shift, when I got the bright idea to bring a few items along. I usually bring my cute little puppy dog stuffy and a few pacis, but I thought that this week should be different: A sippy cup with a few bottle nipples and some juice might be fun to have throughout the week.

Anyhoo, I was digging my stash out, when this cute little thing popped up to see me:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3029.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	3701

I totally forgot I had bought it a few months ago! Usually, when stuff gets hidden with the rest of my stash, it rarely gets looked at.

Pretty darn cool, in my opinion...

ahhh looks like a little fabric teether...very cute.....i have a couple of those....

Oh I love that picture... such a cute lovey/security blanket. I love to feel of them in the stores but have yet to buy one! Maybe one day!

Although I'm thinking of a giant stuffie right now... who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Cute thing. But what is it?
    Hell if I know, Pika! So far, I've learned that it's a teether and a security blanket (Thanks guys! ). All I know is it's soft, it's Pooh bear, and it's friggin adorable! I couldn't resist.