Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers at the Airport

Default Diapers at the Airport

For some reason the thought of wearing while traveling/flying is really appealing and energizing to me. I'm not sure if it is the anonymity of travel that appeals to me or the convenience of not having to use airplane bathrooms; but I just always find myself obsessed with wanting to wear while flying. While I know this has been a topic on adisc before, I had an experience with it today that I wanted to share.

I took a long plane ride today into Atlanta and I wore all the way - including going through security. At that point in the journey, my padding was pretty thick (two diapers with baby-diaper stuffers and a plastic cover...) and I'm sure it was fairly noticeable - even while dry. Maybe its the exhibitionist in me but I kind of wanted to be selected for extra screening; yet at the same time that thought was frightening and so I also tried to 'fly under the radar.'

When I got up to the ID checker TSA person, she kind of looked me up and down, smiled, and kindly invited me to go into the 'family/extra time' line.
    I was traveling by myself; so this seemed unusual except for my padding. As I went through the metal detector, the alarm went off because I had forgotten (honestly) to take off my belt presumably because of my preoccupation with the diapers.

To make a short story pithy, I ended up getting 'wanded' and patted down (the non-enhanced methinks). I also had my bag rifled through (complete with extra diapers and changing supplies). The TSA people were all professional about my obvious undergarment and 'needs'. I actually felt a bit guilty about putting them in that uncomfortable situation purely for my amusement (I am not incontinent). Yet at the same time it was quite interesting to see how 'average' people respond to that kind of thing.

Do you ever wear by choice in airports? Are there other 'locations/situations' like this that for some reason have an unexplainable appeal to you?

Wow. You actually did that? With the extra security even?

Sorry, I just have to .

I've thought about this before, but it seems like it could go so horribly wrong. I've never even worn in public.

Alot of people will probably tell you that you're wrong for "involving" the airport security people. Meh, I don't see the harm. No one knows why you were wearing. Even if they did, you wouldn't be hurting anyone.

Cherub

The way I see it, there is no difference from wearing a diaper or if you were wearing thong underwear. Your preference of underwear is your own business. Of all the airports that are in the U.S. I am sure you weren't the first to wear a diaper into and through security, and I am sure you wont be the last. I personally wouldn't mind that experience either. There wasn't anything they could have done to you as you posed no security risks to anyone nor anything. I would even venture to guess that they probably have seen stranger things going through security, LOL

Your free to wear whatever undergarments you desire. Least the diapers put a little more between you and virginity stealing TSA.

I wear diapers when I travel--just in case... Have not had any problems at security. I just go about the screening process as usual. No one has bothered me or commented.

I don't think you should feel bad about putting security through patting you down or searching your bag. Believe me, they've seen it all. What would concern them is a security threat, not diapers. There must be many adults who fly who are incontinent, and then of course, older children and teens.

I go to the store diapered, and even pick up a pizza for dinner wet and diapered. Who cares, especially in the winter when I'm wearing a long coat. It's not like the rest of society is "all that"!

it gives them something to talk about when they go home. it wont keep anyone awake, and makes for an interesting day.

Well, I can see some possible problems with airport security. It may sound a little extreme, but I always seem to find something to worry about.

There has already been an "underwear bomber" (Northwest Airlines Flight 253 Bomb Exclusive Photos - ABC News). And, TSA won't allow you to carry on any sort of gel product (such as deodorant). I think they've even prohibited most liquids now. So, maybe they'll start suspecting that a diaper (especially a wet one) might be a cleverly disguised plastic explosive.

You can't be sure of what TSA might do. Maybe they'd insist that you show them what you're wearing. That would be a problem if you've stuffed your diaper or you're wearing a printed one. Or maybe they'd have a bomb dog come and sniff you. Hopefully, they'd do that in private. But people would still see them bring the dog over to where they took you. You'd have everyone's attention!
    Last edited by KitsBunny; 07-Feb-2011 at 05:19.

Quote Originally Posted by KitsBunny View Post
    You can't be sure of what TSA might do. Maybe they'd insist that you show them what you're wearing. That would be a problem if you've stuffed your diaper or you're wearing a printed one. Or maybe they'd have a bomb dog come and sniff you. Hopefully, they'd do that in private. But people would still see them bring the dog over to where they took you. You'd have everyone's attention!
    It would only be a problem if it caused you unwanted embarassment. There's no law against wearing diapers for fun, even on an airplane. I've done at least 50 times and have never been questioned, even in countries with strict pat-down procedures. The only time it's been exposed at all was during a hand search (over a toothpaste tube that I accidentally left in my bag) in Chicago and the TSA agent really didn't care why I had them and she put them back in my bag. I've wore while flying just a few weeks ago and it did not seem that procedures were any more rigid than normal.

I've never worn on plane but did a 9 hour drive in the international flatbed whilewearing my fist xplus I got