Thread: I'm Back!

Default I'm Back!

Since I have been not been posting on ADISC for a cold two months I thought I would pop up an intro thread to remind me who I am! :P

I never knew that so many things happened over the time on the forums. I am slightly disappointed that i couldn't voice my opinion of any actions to be taken on the forum. But to be honest, its not going to change the world. And I could live with the differences.

As for my exams? I am confident I got my entry requirements sorted. But I am putting my bets on AABE. Maths, I already got an A, even if you swap the modules around to make a valid Maths A level with my poorest modules, its still an A. With Physics, I am sure I just got over A for AS but for U4-6, I am very close to the A borderline I felt.

For Further Maths? Where Do I start!? I got roughly a 273 point headstart with S1, S2, M2. I am confident I got 80 in FP1 but 50 in both FP2 and FP3. Bringing a grand total of 453, 480 is for an A and 420 for a B. So, smack bang in the middle. but I feel I am putting to much thought into this than necessary. One of the wisest and stupidest things I have done over this week. Wise, as it made me realised how much work I needed to to. But Stupid as I was really really stressed. I was almost sweating. However, I have never revised so hard in my life!

I was so sucked into revising last week that today with my last exam. I Left the exam room with a friend who just did the same paper as me. 5 minutes later after walking to our locker to get stuff, he commented it being my last exam. It was only then did I realise that I could stop revising. I got myself in the habit of preparing myself for one exam after the next.

I am happy that Its over. But disappointed as I got no work to do now. I got 2-3 months of summer holidays to enjoy. So I plan on playing on my computer and advancing on my limited programming knowledge (with maths, I still feel I know little. Even though I know way more than the majority). And probably working with my dad to get some monies for my Austria trip coming up.

All-in-all, today has felt like Christmas! My Ban being lifted, then setting up my desktop PC from the loft and playing some TF2 I have not touched in 2 months. Checking out the medic and pyro update!

So did you miss me?

PS - This is what it looks like if you get banned (yes, it was lifted early)

what can I say.... Welcome Back UnMarth.
    during this 2 month many things happened, maybe you need an upgrade :P
    Search on the forum, your answera are all here!

Considering you were popping in to the IRC now and again, it doesn't really seem like you were gone, but it's good to have you back on the forum side as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Considering you were popping in to the IRC now and again, it doesn't really seem like you were gone, but it's good to have you back on the forum side as well.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about IRC. Yeah, I had to join every now and then on my laptop. It just killed me inside from completely withdrawing my presence.

All I can think of now is FREEDOM!

Welcome back!
    And well done for having yourself banned!

I said that I was going to be absent from this site during exams too, but that didn't quite happen with me.

Welcome the forums (not really missed ya much because you were on IRC every now and then ).

And if you have nothing to do, maybe you can take over some of my chores. I seem to not have enough time to do everything I need to do these days. Hopefully, that phase will be over once my thesis is completed. I better hurry - got my End-of-Thesis vacation booked already (see my thread in the Regulars forum)