Thread: Confusion. Need Help.....Plz.

Default Confusion. Need Help.....Plz.

Lately I've been having these strange feelings that I don't exactly understand. I'm not gay, nor do I have any desire to dress up and act like a girl, but when I roleplay, as a girl, I just get this strange feeling....I have no idea how to describe it. Like I said, I'm not gay, or an LG, or a sissy, but I think that I've created a character that's based on my deep inner feelings, like an alternate me. What's wrong with me? Why do I get this feeling of enjoyment when I roleplay as a girl? I'm so confused right now. Is this a kink? Please, if anyone else has any information that can help me understand what I am, please say so.

I need Help.....Plz.

Maybe you simply like roleplaying as a female ... but there's nothing "wrong" with you.

Hi there,

I am a lot older than you , so my first advice comes from the cover of a remarkable book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

DON'T PANIC!

Or, in more complete terms:

• You are young, and still learning to come to terms with sexuality. There is a great deal of bad information out there: one particularly bad piece is that there is such a thing as gay and straight, and another is that you will know exactly what you are the first time you encounter it.
    • Neither of these ideas is true. It is quite common for older ABs to be straight in the sense that they wouldn't have sex with another man, but to find that the persona they adopt as babies is female rather than male. Some of it is simply that the clothing is cuter; a little further in you might want to explore the difference in the way that parents treat small boys and small girls (not that pronounced with very young babies, but quite visible at two or three years of age), because that might indicate a reason for preferring girl over boy. It is also not uncommon for a man to start out straight and then find himself attracted to men - both Freddie Mercury (late lead singer of Queen) and Elton John had this experience.
    • You could call it a kink if you want to. But you are by no means alone in feeling this way - which means that there are far more kinky people out there than you think. What you also have to understand is that there are two ways of dealing with it: one is to let the naysayers force you to deny it, the other is to find people who will accept yourself for all that you are. I can tell you from long experience that the first way is ultimately a dead end. The way of acceptance is open here - there are many who have been through these feelings and will let you open up to them about your doubts.

It will take time. Give it the time. The ADISC community will be here to help.

Hugs,

Artie

if you want the cold hard truth you honestly sound like you are in denial

suppose you do actually like wanting to be a girl or w/e

do you like this idea or not

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Gant View Post
    if you want the cold hard truth you honestly sound like you are in denial

suppose you do actually like wanting to be a girl or w/e

do you like this idea or not
    ^^
    agreed. You are making alot of statements that you aren't this or that, but really... The biggest hurdle you will ever get over in your life is being comfortable with yourself and whatever you like, regardless of what anyone else thinks, or what labels society puts on it. Now i am not trying to say you are wrong in your statements, but, so what if you want to fantasize about being a girl, or a sissy, or whatever. its OK. I am not a sissy girl 99% of the time, but that other 1% when i am (checking thread.. yup, mature content..) dressed up in my panties, garters, maybe a skirt, and my wife is calling me her little sissy slut... well, you know what, I am ok with myself enough to admit to myself, i LOVE it, and that's OK.

Life's too short, do what makes you happy (so long as it's not hurting anyone)

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie View Post
    Hi there,

I am a lot older than you , so my first advice comes from the cover of a remarkable book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

DON'T PANIC!

Artie
    Seconded!! and Thirded!. the best advice in the universe, right there!
    (and dont forget your towel)