Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Commercials

Default Super Bowl Commercials

I dont pay attention to the game, but the ad are the freaking best, I cant wait for this years ads. I love the Simpons Coke one last classic

I liked the doritos one from 2006 that the guy chucks a crystal ball at a doritos vending machine.

This is the one

I liked the one for Motorola's whatever that looks like an iPad. The comparison to 1984, and everyone wearing white with those awful ipod headphones. Spoke to me. =p

Quote Originally Posted by light52 View Post
    I liked the one for Motorola's whatever that looks like an iPad. The comparison to 1984, and everyone wearing white with those awful ipod headphones. Spoke to me. =p
    Anything compared to 1984 speaks lol. I loved the Chevy Camero with random mirrors, the chase and teacher so satirical of car commercials.

the one that got the most laughs from me was the dorrito commercial with the guy sucking has finger hahahah

That Doritos one with the crystal ball is my favorite of all time (although the "keep yo hands off my mama" one is a great runner up).

This year I was a fan of the Best Buy commercial with Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber. Just out of the complete bizarreness of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    This year I was a fan of the Best Buy commercial with Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber. Just out of the complete bizarreness of it.
    I just loved the end of that commercial. "Looks like a girl" LOL

The one with Ozzy and Justine was my favorite, though for some reason it didn't go over well in a survey I saw.

My favorites from this year were probably:
    1.Chrysler 200 ad
    2. VW Beetle ad
    3. The one with sprinkling dorritos on everything (not sure what the name of it is, if it had one)