Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my own place :D Time to start wearing A LOT!

Default Got my own place :D Time to start wearing A LOT!

Yup moved into my own place. Wearing right now. It's great. Comforting.

Now I just need to work up the nerve to go and buy some more. I only have 4.

This is going to be great!

Kudos to you!!

Wish I had my own place

Awesome and congrats! Getting your own place is awesome, and being able to wear at your leisure is, as well!

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    Yup moved into my own place. Wearing right now. It's great. Comforting.

Now I just need to work up the nerve to go and buy some more. I only have 4.

This is going to be great!
    That's awesome!! And living alone, you have the advantage of being able to order cases of diapers without family members/roommates wondering what you're ordering. That's one thing I would be psyched about. Right now I just pretend I have a habit of online shopping for clothes and shoes. Works for now but I'm stilll cautious.

Cherub

That's great! I remember when I got my first place, I knew I was going to have a blast! And as you will soon find out, being your own boss in your own place is next to no other feeling, especially when you can wear diapers whenever you want and do whatever you want with them without anyone questioning you about anything. I remember having 2 cases of Abena X-plus diapers, and a pack of Abri booster pads sitting in plain view in my closet in my bedroom, and knowing no one would ever know they were there. Just awesome. However, just one word of caution, as you being to wear diapers more and more often, you will become more and more used to the smells that go with being in diapers. Other people who aren't around diapers as much will be able to notice the smells that might still be on you in your place. I had one friend ask me why my apartment smelled like baby powder. I simply told that I sometimes use it to keep my feet and private area from sweating too much. Luckily he was satisfied with my answer and dropped any further questions. But just something to keep in the back of your mind.

It is great when you get into your own place. Just make sure to pick up everything before friends come over. My boss came back to my apartment with me, and I had left my bottle out from the night before. I am fairly sure I was able to nab it and stuff it under my blanket before she noticed.

congrats guess this is repetative but ya no questions and can wear anytime. 8)