Thread: You say Hello and I say Hello

Default You say Hello and I say Hello

HI all..Lifelong Lover (Dl) with a bit of a naughty AB feeling. Married to a former
    incon (she had surgery), but still gets in a playful mood. finally got our first
    packs of Abena's and Cushies (WOW!!). I looked around for reviews and found this site. That's my story and I'm sticking to it (with two tapes or four).

Hi Welcome to ADISC im shure you you will have a great time on the site, have lots of fun and make lots of new friends.
    Have you read the rules yet ? you can find a copy of them here, they contain all the important information you need to know for playing safe on ADISC.

What other intrests and Hobbies do you have besides diapers ?

We have a very active AB and DL section in the forums here, so this might be a good place to start looking for friends. Im shure everyone will be eager to get to know you.

Welcome to ADISC I would ask you if you have any other hobbies or interests, but yojojo already covered all the bases :P

Default Someone new, something new

Hey Everybody,
    New first time poster. Found this sight while searching for reviews for Cushies and Abena (which arrived for the first time). Joined up and here I am. Thre's a brief bio in "greetings".
    We've been trying them out for a few days now and WOW!!.
    Today it's Cushies first with a Abena xplus on top WOW!!WOW!!
    New day, new feeling...