View Poll Results: Would you consider/enter a relationship with a couple as an AB/DL?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would.

13 34.21%
  • No, I would not.

11 28.95%
  • Maybe, I won't say yes, but I'm not writing it off, yet.

14 36.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question: Parent or Parents?

Default Question: Parent or Parents?

So, my friend and I are in a debate about ABDLs and whether or not the idea of having parents (plural) would be welcomed. I know it depends on the person, really, and that every relationship is different. But here’s the question:

If you had the option of having a Mommy and a Daddy, or two Daddies or two Mommies, who are a couple or something along those lines, rather than just one parent, would you?

This debate was started by a story that I am working on, which I should be posting part of soon.

One for me since otherwise it would feel like I was cheating on one with the other. I guess if they were already good friends and both wanted to take care of me, I'd do that, but I'd be a bit uncomfortable with it since I try to respect relationships as much as possible.

I think I would want 2 parents. But it would have to be a unique situation obviously, but in my dream world, I would want a mommy and a daddy. Mommies and daddies perform different roles. Mommy is nice and sweet to you, makes you dinner, bathes you, daddy is your role model, punishes you when you are bad ect. If you only had 1 parent then 1 person would do both roles. I guess having a mommy and a daddy is also appealing because I think I might be bisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeb View Post
    I think I would want 2 parents. But it would have to be a unique situation obviously, but in my dream world, I would want a mommy and a daddy. Mommies and daddies perform different roles. Mommy is nice and sweet to you, makes you dinner, bathes you, daddy is your role model, punishes you when you are bad ect. If you only had 1 parent then 1 person would do both roles. I guess having a mommy and a daddy is also appealing because I think I might be bisexual.
    I agree with the idea that parents each play a different role. However, I'm not so sure if you have those roles wrong, or are seeing them in extremes. From what I know of parents, at least for me. Dad was always the one who did the nice stuff, like cooking fun meals and putting us to bed, while Mom told you what to do and was a real manner buff. Older siblings always gave the baths when I was little, also. But that might just be my family's dynamic.

Didn't vote in the poll, options didn't reflect my answer.

No, I wouldn't get involved with a caretaker couple, because I am in a happy monogamous relationship with my partner. If I were single, perhaps, but I honestly have no idea. If anything, we would be the ones doing the adopting, but not in a sexual way. I think that's what my biggest problem is; I would want to be Mama's main partner, always, not have someone else ('Daddy') be dating her instead!

However, even though I have a Mama already, I do enjoy having a Daddy too (sometimes I rope my gf into playing that role for me *blush*). IF if IF there were someone I considered 'Daddy material' and Mummy said it was okay and he was up for it...then I would probably enjoy that, yes. As it is, I don't have a 'Daddy' but I do have a second caretaker in the form of my 'big brother'. So I suppose that's somewhat similar. Either way, I'm happy how things are now.

No, I'm already socially challenged to try to manage one relationship haha. But, the idea of an ab/dl "three-some" just doesn't seem appealing to me.

i've always felt weird and like an outsider for wanting to have both a mommy and a daddy. never realized anybody else wanted that too. I always perceived that people wanted one or the other depending on their sexuality. im not sure i would want to have those roles fulfilled separately either. and fairly certain the relationship couldn't be sexual otherwise its some strange form of polygamy or something.

Thank you for asking.

However, I would rather NOT have a long-term ABDL mommy and/or daddy.

It's not that I'm scared of strangers or that I would not be able to trust such people.

The reason I would refuse would be because I would consider such actions counter-productive to my growth as a person.

I use diapers and other babyish items to take shelter from the pains of my past--the wounds inflicted by the abusive relationships and isolation I experienced in my childhood. Continuing to hide in a sheltered parent-child dynamic will not help me to face my problems and become a confident, independent, and functioning adult.

To actually move beyond those pains I must change how I approach my current relationships. I must see relationships from a different perspective than what I saw as a helpless child; I must must learn to build real adult relationships with people so that my self-confidence and esteem is increased in the long-run.

So, in conclusion, what I really need is NOT a new mother or father--what I really need is a good friend. Heck, I need are several good friends. It is those types of long-term relationships that would best help to heal me and move me to a better place.

Can't say that I am that interested in a *B/DL relationship right now. I would love a girlfriend who was understanding of this side of me however I am not sure I would ever go past playing childish games.

Given the choice of it, I would have 1 female caretaker.

im gay so daddy for me....no way around that....wouldnt mind having a female to hand out with for non sexual role play but could never see a situation where she would live with us.....

on the plus side i have a daddy but he is also very much my boyfriend.....