Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A debate

Default A debate

What kind if diaper is better? Tabs or pull on.

i say tabs because 1)they are like real diapers
    2)They hold more

I had a depends pull up and it leaked on me, and didnt do a very good job holding yea.....

But all the tape diapers ive had work well.

What do you guys think

Cloth. It's the "realest" of them all as far as I'm concerned. Hell, I was raised in cloth during my first go-around with diapers in the early '80s.

disposible, i like tabs but since i couldn't get them i stick with pull ups.

I hate pull ups the dont dont hold mess very well i feel. Beside I feel pull up defeat the purpose of a diaper

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post first go-around with diapers...
    Hehe, never heard that expression before. Well done! :P

I like pull ons because they normally don't tear or break where if u were running the tapes will eventually fall off and those who think they don't hold enough I'd buy pampers baby diapers as a booster pad

tabs all the way, i'm undecided if I want to give cloth a try.

I have worn tabs, pullups and makeshift cloth (linen dish towels work really well held in place with a pair of briefs and plastic pants made from a trash bag). I really like the way the cloth feels when wet, it doesn't swell up like disposables, and I like to wet it until the whole thing and the undies too are completely soaked. One day maybe I can afford to buy proper adult cloth and some plastic pants. I also like the idea of cotton training pants with plastic pants but those are expensive!