Thread: Hello

Default Hello

So here's my lame introduction thread.

I'm rather new to the AB/DL scene, I guess. i just got my first pack of diapers (Cushies) a few weeks ago.

I'm 21, male, and I live in Missouri.

Oh, and since I did this backwards, and posted before I looked at the "Cheat Sheet to a good introduction." Let me expound.

My hobbies include writing and playing music. I'm a University student. I love Hockey and Auto Racing (Indycar, F1 - not NASCAR, bleh!).

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for out of this site - friends? People who have this fetish, i guess. Just somewhere to talk and relate.
    Last edited by spddan; 05-Feb-2011 at 15:27. Reason: Merging double post

yojojo

Well hello there Welcome to ADISC i hope you enjoy it here theres lots of fun things to do, I also like playing music on my keybord. Dont forget to read the rules of the site here when you get an oppertunity, they give you some valubale information.

What you Studying at University, hows it going ?
    Im shure if your looking for friends here you have come to the right place. Have fun, play nice and enjoy the site.
    Last edited by yojojo; 06-Feb-2011 at 09:48.

Hello and welcome. I'm sure you'll have a fine old time here, as there are all sorts of people, young to old, open abdls to tentative sorts just barely touching toes to water.

So you enjoy racing eh? Are you a WRC fan at all? If you're into racing, is it safe for me to guess that you're a car guy too?

I never know when WRC is on, and so all I ever find of it is on youtube.

I think I'm more about the competition and speed of racing, rather than the cars themselves. I don't know much about cars lol.

Quote Originally Posted by light52 View Post
    I never know when WRC is on, and so all I ever find of it is on youtube.

I think I'm more about the competition and speed of racing, rather than the cars themselves. I don't know much about cars lol.
    Yeah, it doesn't get a lot of airtime here in the States, so I'm not surprised by that. It's still pretty neat, though, especially watching them drive 100-120 kmh through the woods on two-track trails.

Quote Originally Posted by yojojo View Post
    Well hello there Welcome to ADISC i hope you enjoy it here theres lots of fun things to do, I also like playing music on my keybord. Dont forget to read the rules of the site here when you get an oppertunity, they give you some valubale information.

Looks better now dont it

What you Studying at University, hows it going ?
    Im shure if your looking for friends here you have come to the right place. Have fun, play nice and enjoy the site.
    Hey. I missed your post when I was reading my thread earlier. Weird.

Anyways, I"m studying Communications at University. It's going alright, I guess. I'm in my 3rd year.

yojojo

Is that Communications as in the internet, mobile phones, televishion, radio and the satilite system or Communications as in speach, sign language and PECS cards ?

Quote Originally Posted by yojojo View Post
    Is that Communications as in the internet, mobile phones, televishion, radio and the satilite system or Communications as in speach, sign language and PECS cards ?
    Probably Communications as a discipline, looking at how communication is handled within organizations, in corporate and business settings, how to communicate effectively, public relations type stuff, et cetera-basically how to effectively convey a message for myriad professional reasons. Over here things like TV and radio would be their own major (my bachelor's is actually in Television and Digital Media Production), and speech/sign/etc. would be some sort of linguistics degree.