Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Tradition

Default Super Bowl Tradition

With the Super Bowl coming up it made me think about a guy I talked to many years ago. He told me that his entire fraternity used to diaper up during the game so they wouldn't miss a mininute of the show from the need to visit the boys' room. That's a sight I would have like to see!

Being from the UK the Super Bowl doesn't feature quite as highly over here but .... Sounds a great idea!

I do the same thing. I will be in a thick abena x-plus and I wont have to miss any of the game for bathroom breaks. just relax watch the game and if the need arises soak the diaper with no worries. it is a great thing and I now have 2 other friends that do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinent17 View Post
    Being from the UK the Super Bowl doesn't feature quite as highly over here but .... Sounds a great idea!
    The NFL is planing on hosting the super bowl in the U.K some time soon i've heard so diaper up ,and watch the game

The pub which is in the same company that I work in is showing the superbowl, and they've had to get a special late license since it goes on sooo late here in the UK!

I'm working, though I really wanted to go and see it So I'm going to be popping in and out of the pub as much as possible!

I'll be a killjoy here and say that it's American Football: the play stops every 15 seconds for a good 30 second break, and there is a commercial break every 5 minutes or so - if you can't hold in for that long, you probably need diapers anyway :P

Of coarse, if you want to watch the Super Bowl and the Super Bowl commercials, then I could see where that excuse might come in. Of course, being in Canada (and thus not getting most of those commercials >.<) that excuse doesn't really apply.

ZapdosSmithh

Id rather not. Im going out to a Local Bar where Alot of the Packer fans go.

Heh, I never thought about diapering up to watch the Super Bowl before, but that sounds like a splendid idea.

The last few Super Bowls, I just overindulged in liquor in front of my TV instead. The ideas expressed in this thread sound like a much better alternative to that.

Too bad I have a service commitment when the Super Bowl is going on tomorrow. Ack!

its on the bbc in the uk but its on at 5 to 11 i will probably watch some of it

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    I'll be a killjoy here and say that it's American Football: the play stops every 15 seconds for a good 30 second break, and there is a commercial break every 5 minutes or so - if you can't hold in for that long, you probably need diapers anyway :P

Of coarse, if you want to watch the Super Bowl and the Super Bowl commercials, then I could see where that excuse might come in. Of course, being in Canada (and thus not getting most of those commercials >.<) that excuse doesn't really apply.
    That really is a shame, too, since the commercials are the whole point of watching. Oh, that and drinking adult beverages. I hear that some people watch it for the football too, but I think that's just a sham.