Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello, my name is Sam. I am a pretty cool guy, I'm laid back and I like to enjoy life. I think I'm a little different from most of the people that are into diapers, as I don't go to the bathroom in them. No offense to the many people that are into that its just grosses me out and isn't my thing. Its a comfort thing and a sexual thing for me. I can't explain it, for as long as I can remember I have like diapers, and the way they make me feel.

I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on diapers from e-bay, which I'm not exactly proud of. I could of spent that money on other things. However I am hoping to find someone that likes diapers for a similar reason that I do just so I don't feel like I'm alone in the world. This isn't a personal ad.

Welcome Sam, always good to have new people on the forum. Please tell us more about yourself like your hobbies and interests and please keep in mind there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Well I'm a student at UNCC, I'm majoring in sociology and psychology. I play the drums and used to play for a local metalcore band. When I'm not studying I'm spending time with my friends playing computer games or warhammer or I'm with my girlfriend doing various things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    No offense to the many people that are into that its just grosses me out and isn't my thing.
    I don't think anyone here would take offence to that. One thing about this fetish is that it is really a matter of preference. I'm sure everyone here is involved in a variety of different ways.

Welcome, anyway.

Hey hey! Someone else from in town... imagine that. I used to go to UNCC too. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Nice to meet you, Good to meet others in Charlotte. I just Grad from UNCC Ceramics. May have seen you around...
    Just to let you know, you are not alone. I know of a number of people that like to wear and not use.
    Hope you enjoy the site.