Thread: Blessed Be

Default Blessed Be

I'm a wiccan infantilist DL from Corner Brook... PM me if you're in this neck of the woods in Newfoundland. Don't know much else to say, other than HAI!

I'm not a fur myself, but I'm fascinated by the culture. I'm a third-year psychology major and alt-culture (including fetish-culture) is one of my key interests.

so... HAI!
    - LoreCaster

Welcome to ADISC. Tell us a little more about yourself, other than the fact that you want to examine our strange ways...

Yes welcome im shure you will find many magical beings to enchant your curiosity and teach you the ways of new and mystical spells to cure eaven the most demanding of wisdom seeker. If you havent read the rules of the site yet then you can do so here.
    Like Akastus already mentiond we are all eagerly awaiting to here more about you, what your intrests are, what your hobbies are and what you like doing in your spare time.
    We have a forum section specificuly for baby furs and litile furs, wich you may find useful, you can find this section here.

Butterfly Mage

I'm a Wiccan too. Welcome!