Thread: Question about adult diapers

Default Question about adult diapers

Hey I've gotten to the point where Goodnites really don't work for me anymore and I don't know what to do to get really good adult diapers. I am 17 and I live in a rural town so the only thing in the area is depends. I really don't like them much so what should I do!? I need new diapers! Thx for any and all help!

Can you order online? try northshore or xp medical. Go for Abena!

I don't think I can do online because I'm afraid my parents will find out about it

if you can not order on line, you have 2 options, buy some diapers in a store in your town, or if you have a car and a drivers license, one aa Saturday you could go do some errand for your parents that could take all day, go far out of town find a medical supply place by your diapers there, you still will have to do the errand (and your parents might be happy that you helped out too)

Do you have a UPS store nearby? You could always order online and have them shipped here. Sometimes if it's a one time thing they won't make you open a new mailbox and will just charge a fee for having it shipped to them.

An option you could potentially utilize is the General Delivery service from the USPS, which I use for all of my online diaper purchases. All you need is a driver's license (or another veritable photo ID) and to have the package shipped by the Postal Service. To use General delivery, use the following for your address:

Your Name
    General Delivery
    Your Town, Kansas, USA
    (Your ZIP Code)-9999

They'll hold it at your local Main Post Office* for you to pick up any time in the next 30 days. Just show them your ID, and tell them you want to pick up a General Delivery package.

*Usually, a Main Post Office will have trucks out back, and be larger than your everyday post office. This is something you should probably find out before you attempt to use this service; try talking to employees of your post office to find the main post office for your area.

Hope this post was of some help! Good luck!