Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hi everyone...

  1. #1
    LittleTom

    Default Hi everyone...

    Hello everyone,

    I'm 15, male, and from the UK, and Im into Nappies, sums it up really doesnt it?

    I don't have access to any real nappies at the minute, but have experimented at making them. In the future I would like to get hold of real disposable nappies, but the parent situation, etc etc etc holds me back at the minute.

    Tom.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'd say that briefly sums up your diaper interest. However, since most of us are keen on diapers to start with, what would be perhaps big news in other venues doesn't tell us so much about you. Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself in terms of other interests, hobbies, things you really don't like, or plans for the future. We're not looking for your address or anything just something to let us get to know you a little better. Welcome to the site

  3. #3
    OmegaOne

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd say that briefly sums up your diaper interest. However, since most of us are keen on diapers to start with, what would be perhaps big news in other venues doesn't tell us so much about you. Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself in terms of other interests, hobbies, things you really don't like, or plans for the future. We're not looking for your address or anything just something to let us get to know you a little better. Welcome to the site
    Trevor has hit the nail on the head. In the Greetings/Introductions forum, have a read of Tutorial:Cheat Sheet to a great introduction by SPDDan - it is really useful.
    Other than that, welcome to ADISC!

  4. #4
    LittleTom

    Default

    yes, sorry the introduction was a bit breif, and lacking in depth, I was in a hurry...

    Well, in terms of other interests, I am into railways, [removed personal info], and am also interested in Rugby, I played for a while. Music also plays a big part in my life (wish I had stuck at guitar!)

    Im currently working hard towards my GCSE exams this summer, and am looking to go into 6th form at my current school, and then an engineering course in university.

    I think that sums me up, thanks for the welcome!
    Last edited by Kale; 05-Feb-2011 at 22:36.

  5. #5

    Default

    Historic trains eh? Not knowing anything about the subject, it sounds kinda neat. What does that encompass, then?

  6. #6

    Default

    Welcom hope you are going to like it here.

    Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    LittleTom

    Default

    xbabyx, you've opened a huge can of worms there! I dont know if there is anything like it in the US, but over here, inthe 60s, steam trains, and alot of little used railways were closed, under a very infamous government act, but alot of small sections of railway, and many steam engine and related stuff were saved for the future - both for those of us that like it, and for a nice day out for joe public (Thomas the tank engine, etc) I'm interested in engineering and the like, so getting stuck in working on these old trains is a fantastic way of getting started in that!

    Tom.

  8. #8
    LittleTom

    Default

    Possibly. Thanks for the security help - all now changed.

    would it be possible for you to remove said railway from your description, for just such reasons....
    Last edited by LittleTom; 05-Feb-2011 at 22:53. Reason: Missed content

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTom View Post
    Possibly. Thanks for the security help - all now changed.

    would it be possible for you to remove said railway from your description, for just such reasons....
    Done. And you're welcome. Looking out for younger members is the responsibility of all of us. It's one of the things that makes ADISC different to a lot of other forums.

    Oh - and welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTom View Post
    xbabyx, you've opened a huge can of worms there! I dont know if there is anything like it in the US, but over here, inthe 60s, steam trains, and alot of little used railways were closed, under a very infamous government act, but alot of small sections of railway, and many steam engine and related stuff were saved for the future - both for those of us that like it, and for a nice day out for joe public (Thomas the tank engine, etc) I'm interested in engineering and the like, so getting stuck in working on these old trains is a fantastic way of getting started in that!

    Tom.
    I don't know of anything like that here. I know a number of rail lines are unused these days just because the train business has dropped off. One of the big movements over here is to take that railway and all of the right-of-way it sits on and convert it to trails for walking, biking, et cetera. In the western lower peninsula of Michigan, there is a "linear" state park called the White Pine Trail. It runs about 92 miles/148 km, and it was formerly a railway that's been converted to trail. In the city of Detroit, there's a project called the Dequindre Cut that's the same sort of thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.