Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad lonely day...

Default Bad lonely day...

today just hs not been good at all feel lonely and everything i could really use a friend to cheer me up but their all a holes....

The only thing I can really suggest to you is to write it out. I always find that it's a lot easier to get over things if you've confronted them, and writing a little journal (or even a rant) about what happened today would probably help you, regardless of whether you decide to post it here or not.

I really can't say any more, since I really don't understand what happened (and since I frankly don't know you all that well), but for what it's worth, *hugs*

AndrewThatsMyName

For me, this whole week has been awful. Let's just tough it out Friday, and next week will be better

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    For me, this whole week has been awful. Let's just tough it out Friday, and next week will be better
    i hope so

CaliforniaBear

ive had one of those days recently. i was so depressed :'(

I hate to break the bubble, but today was one of the best days I've had in ages, for no reason at all.

Regarding bad days, the best way to get over it is to not think about it. Focusing your brain on something makes it grow. If you don't give it attention, it dies. Simple as that. Just takes wanting to do it.

You had said in your last post that your friends had gotten you through some rough times. What has happened since then? I know that sometimes we can wear our friends out if we constantly are negative. Try to remember that they are dealing with things as well. How did job corp go? Don't lose sight of your goals. Study and learning new skills is never easy, and it always takes a lot of work. When I was taking 9 college courses 10 years ago, I printed out a little sign. it said, "What Ever It Takes". Try to keep the positives in sight.

As for your friends, try to be a good friend to them. It's good to have someone whom you can vent, but remember to listen to them as well. Maybe you can do something nice for them. What comes around goes around, and the good we do often comes back to us.

Lastly, try to do something nice for yourself. If you don't have any money, is there a place you enjoy walking? I go bike riding on our bike trail and it always makes me feel better. Like Near suggested, try writing. I wrote almost every day during the summer. I'm writing a novel, but so much of it reflects who I was when I was an eleven year old kid living along Barnegat Bay. Try to find something you enjoy and get out there and do it. I wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    Funny you should mention about this week. A cruddy week for myself, my boss, and one of my co-workers. Not to mention my wife, and all of her co-workers. Glad this week is almost over.

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by Karibw View Post
    Funny you should mention about this week. A cruddy week for myself, my boss, and one of my co-workers. Not to mention my wife, and all of her co-workers. Glad this week is almost over.
    Yikes! Sorry 'bout that.

I've had those myself a few times. I had one really bad one on Feb. 4th that mde me realize a lot of things plus to make me feel better, I went out and spent some money on some things I wanted and needed for myself. Usually that helps me feel better.

I hope you feel better, I've had bad weeks too.

WildThing121675