Thread: I am feeling ok with baby play

Default I am feeling ok with baby play

I am having a lot of fun with baby play.I am vary lucky my Wife seems to enjoy baby play.When she first had me sit on her lap I felt silly but at the same time it felt vary nice.She seems to know me better than I know myself.She said she likes being materal.I told her I wanted footed pjs and she got me 4 pairs!I also now have diaper covers with trucks on them.

I am very glad that you have such an understanding wife. That is most wonderful! In my experience, there have not been many willing to put up with this lifestyle. I have had many in my life who have tried to help me purge this stuff away so many times. But then it all comes back and usually I tend to regress even more after purging.
    It is exciting to have footed pjs! I have two pairs and a sleeper. The only thing I do not like about them is when I turn in the bed at night, they don't want to turn with me and therefore, they become very uncomfy.
    I also have ordered I think 2 pairs of plastic pants with a honeybear print. I am so excited and can't wait to get them. I ordered a onesie too which makes me very happy.

I hope you enjoy everything you have. Remember to treat your wife very special too and give her special attention. You might not want to run this one off!

She sounds like a very nice lady, I hope you know how lucky you are. My GF knows about my baby side, but has no interest in playing with me. In fact that seems to be the case for most partnered AB's. Acceptance, but no participation. Or at least that is how it seems to me. You'll have to tell us more sometime, maybe we can live vicariously through you

Quote Originally Posted by LilMarky View Post
    Acceptance, but no participation.
    That's what I've always been afraid of with revealing my "interests" to people. Acceptance, but no participation. Well said.

I'm in a similar situation right now. My girlfriend likes when I indulge in my fetish, but the most I do around her is suck on my pacifier or watch some cartoons or something with her. She said she would diaper me, but im not ready for that just yet, too awkward for me.