Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

Hey guys sry ive been gone.

i just went through my first pack of diapers, and I loved it. this time around Iam hopeing to find a diaper that is good for messing. If you guys have any seggestions please let meknow, and no rude comments it really not needed or welcomed thanks

Really any of them are fine for messing, as long as they're wider. The diaper doesn't really absorb mess, even liquidy mess, so it just needs to be wide/large enough to keep it all contained when you sit down.

Just not Goodnites or Underjams or anything like them; they don't have the extra room.

well i want to make sure b/c i want to do the marshmellow thing, and I want diaper that will be able to handle that

Oh no...the marshmello thing....

Well I think any good quality tape diaper will do it for you...

Just don't use a pull up or a really small diaper...bigger is better here...

I has to hold it...not absorb it...

I tent to not mess if I can help it...but it has happened before...change asap...just fair warning...

B

I think your best advice on this front is to make sure the diaper is a good fit, not too large and not too small. And make sure you can trust the tapes. And is comfortable when tightly taped.

okay thank guys

---------- Post added 05-02-2011 at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-02-2011 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Oh no...the marshmello thing....

Well I think any good quality tape diaper will do it for you...

Just don't use a pull up or a really small diaper...bigger is better here...

I has to hold it...not absorb it...

I tent to not mess if I can help it...but it has happened before...change asap...just fair warning...

B
    why what does it do? Ive heard different things is it bad?

But really - the marshmallow thing!

There is more to life than marshmallows!

But be prepared to get changed really quickly afterwards and a poopy diaper is much harder to dispose of without everyone knowing about it!

PaddedPuppy

As long as you go to the toilet before you do it, It will just be melted marshmallows that come out.

Haven't tried it, And not considering it either.