Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing friends to diapers

Default Introducing friends to diapers

It seems to me that something along these lines has probably been posted before, but I searched around a bit and didn't see anything.

Has anyone played around with introducing other friends to diapers? One of my friends recently came across the idea of using diapers and gasoline as napalm bombs...god knows how he found that one.

I don't know if it's something he would pursue, although it involves fire and...well he enjoys fire. Depending on what he does- obviously if he goes out and buys a pack of Depends or something that would fit me I'll take off with a few with some hydrogel related excuse.

I'm not expecting to get a diaper buddy (...though obviously if I did it would awesome), but I figure a couple dares can't hurt.

Thoughts?

Caleb

My friend and I had a bet recently (something with COD; can't remember exactly what the bet was) and we decided that the loser had to put on a diaper (now that I think about it, I wonder why he had a diaper lying around his house). But anyway, I threw the bet... best bet i ever lost? I think so!

I was toying with the idea of doing something diaper related with him and that turned out to be the thing... nothing else has happened diaper-related since then. Maybe i'll do something along the lines of a continuation bet to re-introduce diapers... *goes into deep thought*

It might be more interesting to win that next bet and see if he enjoys wearing. As for me, I never brought the subject up out of sheer embarrassment.

Caleb

That's not a bad idea at all... In fact, that's a great idea! I think i might run with it...

Back in middle school, I coined a whole new insult...rather than "oh they're gay" or "they're stupid" my group of friends (none of who knew) went around saying "they're diapered". I don't know how I started that one but I do remember it being my fault.

On that note, I did dare a friend to wear once but nothing came of that and somehow he tricked me into joining Facebook back then. I'm curious to see if I could spark the interest in anyone else, plus it'd be pretty awesome to have a friend involved.

locololo

i know none of my friends are dls, but my friend Richard has told me that he has worn diapers on several occasions before, when he gets sick or he eats something bad, but that isn't really something that I am going to publically converse with them about any time soon, not to mention that it is hard to talk to him now that we have been growing apart.

Quote Originally Posted by locololo View Post
    i know none of my friends are dls, but my friend Richard has told me that he has worn diapers on several occasions before, when he gets sick or he eats something bad, but that isn't really something that I am going to publically converse with them about any time soon, not to mention that it is hard to talk to him now that we have been growing apart.
    That's understandable though, because you don't really discuss wearing publically, be it for need or for fun. I hate the feeling of drifting away from friends too- I have a good friend who knows everything about me, diapers included, and as of late he's been having some health problems and we haven't talked in a while...it's a really shitty feeling.

It won't hurt to do something harmless like that, but never try to force someone into it. That's a recipe for disaster on a number of levels.

I've told a few fiends. One of them I've actually shown him when I was wearing. He's been alright with it, but haven't tested the waters to see if he'd wear.

locololo

Quote Originally Posted by nsquared View Post
    That's understandable though, because you don't really discuss wearing publically, be it for need or for fun. I hate the feeling of drifting away from friends too- I have a good friend who knows everything about me, diapers included, and as of late he's been having some health problems and we haven't talked in a while...it's a really shitty feeling.
    we havent been talking because some of his cousins have been hanging out with him and i hate his cousins, there is also the fact i have been hanging out with my friends alot also, but ah well maybe one day he'll come over to play games and my pants will "accidentally" drop showing my diaper.