Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: an *bdl store, something we all dream

locololo

Default an *bdl store, something we all dream

i know how bambinos is a site for selling the best diapers ever, but imagine if like in a city they have a store that is al tb ab or dl. like you can buy onesies cheap diapers all kinds, and anything you want would you try to work there or would you just be like a frequent shopper.

i was going to put this as a diaper dream, cause this was a dream i had last night so i want to see what you think of it.

you know... the earliest memory i have of anything ABDL related, is a CSI episode where an AB (old rich dude) is found dead outside his house... the team looks around his house, and finds a hidden AB nursery... all the adult sized baby stuff they find was bought from a store in the city... exactly what you've described... an ABDL Megastore...

I'll see if i can find you a link to a part of the episode...

*EDIT*

CSI Las Vegas Season 5 Episode 15: KING BABY

the store is called "forever baby" and I'm not sure it exists...

there's a link to his nursery:
    YouTube - CSI KING BABY

and here's the store they go to... about 40 seconds in:
    YouTube - King Baby {{Part 3}}

locololo

Quote Originally Posted by BigMeanieDaddy View Post
    you know... the earliest memory i have of anything ABDL related, is a CSI episode where an AB (old rich dude) is found dead outside his house... the team looks around his house, and finds a hidden AB nursery... all the adult sized baby stuff they find was bought from a store in the city... exactly what you've described... an ABDL Megastore...

I'll see if i can find you a link to a part of the episode...
    it would be cool to have one, when i had the dream one of the stores where i lived had closed down and in the dream some people *including my dream diaper buddy* opened up a dl store, i went through it and bought all kinds of crap but right when i was changing i woke up lol, still i would work at one if they had it.

There used to be a store in Manchester, which I went into once when I was 18. It shut down, but I am not really surprised as I doubt that it was busy enough to keep going + it was full of adult sized frilly dresses et al (not really my thing).

There's one just opened in Manchester the other week!

(which having been said, there have also been shops in Lancashire and London, neither of which lasted very long - so go soon)

Hugs

Artie

We have a store here in Vancouver, Canada that sells cloth trainers, diapers, onesies, sleepers, bibs, plastic pants, plastic sheets, changing pads, etc.

They are called Babykins www.Babykins.com. They have both an adult and baby line of items.

You can either order online or visit their warehouse and purchase in person as they have a small store front.

Quote Originally Posted by abmikey2 View Post
    We have a store here in Vancouver, Canada that sells cloth trainers, diapers, onesies, sleepers, bibs, plastic pants, plastic sheets, changing pads, etc.

They are called Babykins Baby Cloth Diapers, Adult Cloth Diapers and accessories.. They have both an adult and baby line of items.

You can either order online or visit their warehouse and purchase in person as they have a small store front.

Have you been there? I've always thought it would be fun to go up there and check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Have you been there? I've always thought it would be fun to go up there and check it out.
    Ive been there back when they were at their old location. They moved locations since I moved away from Vancouver. The old location just had a room with everything in shelves (Babykins is mainly a online store, so it is setup like a mail room setting) Dont know how their new location is setup.

I think that would be a good idea as a section of a fetish store since ABDL is not common enough for it's own public store.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceDog View Post
    I think that would be a good idea as a section of a fetish store since ABDL is not common enough for it's own public store.
    Past experience says this wouldn't work. There was a chain of shops primarily for transvestites/transsexuals in the UK that also used to carry a little bit of AB stuff, but because it was a minority interest it was overpriced and of not very good quality, and the staff didn't understand the rather specific needs of ABs.

Hugs,

Artie