Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did you try running outside, practised some sports diapered?

clicksurmoi83

Default Did you try running outside, practised some sports diapered?

When we are diapered, and we walk away on the street, in a supermarket, or at home, it is easy to do that, with no difficulties. But sometimes, i wear a diaper under a sweat-shirt, to run outside around the street, to practise a sportive activity. Do you often practise this activity like me? Maybe others sportive activities as football, baseball, What are these?

Haha until very recently my main sport was sailing - I don't think that would work too well with diapers!

I've worn while SCUBA diving, but that's more out of necessity. When you're stuck in a drysuit for four or five hours, you really don't want to be desperate for a leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    I've worn while SCUBA diving, but that's more out of necessity. When you're stuck in a drysuit for four or five hours, you really don't want to be desperate for a leak.
    Making your drysuit a wetsuit eh?

I have a dry suit, but haven't had the pleasure of diving with it yet. I did though once after help teaching a scuba class the 2nd open water night, changed into a diaper and drove home just in a tee shirt, and diaper, with a towel obviously wrapped around my waist.

Went to a few fencing practices diapered back in my college days. Not so much fun. Heavy aerobic exercise in a plastic diaper is a great way to get a rash on the legs and uncomfortable in the neither regions.

I've played Dance Dance Revolution in diapers. I've cycled in diapers many times (and yes, cycling clothing essentially puts a marker beacon on your diapered ass). I've also played kickball in diapers.

A onesie is pretty much required, or else the insides of your legs will probably be bleeding when you're done from the diaper rubbing against them. Ask me how I know this. Oh, and as another fun thing, don't wear light-coloured pants/shorts when wearing diapers for sport. You'll sweat, but your diaper will absorb sweat in that region. After awhile, you'll look like you've leaked just because there'll be a visible wet spot where the diaper stops covering and absorbing sweat. Beyond that, once you get used to the bulk, it's not bad at all.

I've climbed a few mountains in diapers. Not that big of ones though, in the 4,000 to 6,000 foot range.

I've never been diving in a dry suit, but peeing in a wet suit is a great draw... when I was getting certified my instructor said on the subject "There are two kinds of divers... those that pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it."

Quote Originally Posted by jtall66 View Post
    I've never been diving in a dry suit, but peeing in a wet suit is a great draw... when I was getting certified my instructor said on the subject "There are two kinds of divers... those that pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it."
    Very true. And if the water is cold enough (and around the UK, it always is), it's practically the only way of preventing "shrinkage". The puzzling thing is that some drysuit divers go for hugely elaborate and expensive urine collection condoms and dump valves (which don't even work that well, and occasionally leak), rather than a cheap adult nappy. Go figure.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Making your drysuit a wetsuit eh?
    Not my drysuit, but it wouldn't do my undersuit any favours. Then again, even the best drysuit isn't perfect, so I'm usually left slightly damp and salty by the end of a dive anyway...

Before I sold my motorcycle, riding it diapered was my favorite way. Wetting my wetsuit is a little scary not knowing if pee in the water might attract undesireable company.