Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: your thoughts ladies.

  1. #1

    Default your thoughts ladies.

    A thought came to me the a few mintues ago. I was sitting at my PC pondering life. When the though of the birds and bees came to mind. I know in the outside world that girls like big burly guys, oiled six-packs and tight asses.

    But here is it any different? I think it can be quite difficult for guys to appear manly when padded. Is that something that you ladies like? Or is there something different that us men, boys & babies don't know about that we should?

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm not 100% sure where you're getting you 'women like...' ideas from, but I can assure you they're pretty much false.

    If you look online at some common female magazines (eg Cosmopolitan) you'll see that the majority of "Isn't he fit!" pictures are actually of metro-sexual looking guys. Very few women I know actually like men like you described. I think you need to go and socialise with girls a bit more

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by chocolateorange View Post
    A thought came to me the a few mintues ago. I was sitting at my PC pondering life. When the though of the birds and bees came to mind. I know in the outside world that girls like big burly guys, oiled six-packs and tight asses.

    But here is it any different? I think it can be quite difficult for guys to appear manly when padded. Is that something that you ladies like? Or is there something different that us men, boys & babies don't know about that we should?


    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I'm not 100% sure where you're getting you 'women like...' ideas from, but I can assure you they're pretty much false.

    If you look online at some common female magazines (eg Cosmopolitan) you'll see that the majority of "Isn't he fit!" pictures are actually of metro-sexual looking guys. Very few women I know actually like men like you described. I think you need to go and socialise with girls a bit more
    Gah, thanks gawd... I could pull off the metro-sexual look if I really had to, but the burly look? F*** no! Beside, even if I could look like a jock I wouldn't want to, being a geek at heart and all :P

    I don't make any pretense that the girls within my circle of friends are a good representation of the general population (especially the ones I met at University, the few girls we get in CS tend to be a little bit atypical ^^), but I think there is only one in the bunch that would be even remotely interested in someone that matches ChocolateOrange's description of "Mr. Right". But then again, I'm a guy, so not your best bet for that kind of advice :P

  4. #4

    Default

    lol, i wasn't trying to define Mr right mearly using description as a point to start from. I was stereo typing essentialy trying to find out if girls do find guys in nappies/diapers an attractive trait or not.

  5. #5

    Default

    Asking AB girls what they want in a guy is silly, because obviously they want a 'daddy'. But I guess the question is more directed at DL girls.
    The important thing is your personality. You don't have to be particularly perfect to attract girls, just be charming. Obviously the cliche type of perfect guy is a fit metrosexual, but just like there's different types of love interests in harem series, there's different types of love interests in reverse harem series.
    Your profile says your sissy, so if you're a cute trap, a femdom might like degrading you. But otherwise, a charming guy that wears nappies is still a charming guy.

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm actually not that into guys wearing diapers at all. I would just want to be able to wear a diaper around a guy and for him to find it adorable. I guess that's more AB-ish for me.

  7. #7

    Default

    there are a million of boys like that foxykitty. just gotta learn to like weirdos

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyKitty View Post
    I'm actually not that into guys wearing diapers at all. I would just want to be able to wear a diaper around a guy and for him to find it adorable. I guess that's more AB-ish for me.
    Even if you exclude everyone involved in this, I'm sure there are still several bazillion guys out there that would find it adorable.

  9. #9

    Default

    hmmm I don't really find myself attracted to guys in diapers. I'm straight, but I like to look at girls in diapers more! not really sexually, we just look so cute
    Last edited by Mallory; 02-Feb-2011 at 22:47.

  10. #10

    Default

    You really have to look cute to look good in nappies, and guys aren't usually cute unless they look underage, or like a girl. About the only girls who'd want to see most guys in nappies are dominant/sadistic girls who like seeing guys depraved and humilated.

Similar Threads

  1. A question for the ladies/homosexual men.
    By Boogeyman in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 22-May-2009, 23:50
  2. Greetings and saultations, ladies and gentlemen
    By Milla in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2009, 16:59
  3. Well, ladies ;]
    By AshleyEskimo in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-Feb-2009, 20:39
  4. A question for the ladies.
    By Mitsukuni in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-Nov-2008, 03:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.