Thread: AB Universe 20% off sale, ENDS TONIGHT

Default AB Universe 20% off sale, ENDS TONIGHT

I didn't notice they were having a sale last week, they have extended it though. Unfortunately it ends TONIGHT. (it says the sale is extended THROUGH Feb 1)

It's for a whopping 20% off merchandise. (not shipping or tax) But if you're not in their state, and are buying cases, that applies to your entire bill. DO NOT enter a coupon code, it will automatically enter the 20% code for you and any code you put in will remove it.

Just picked up two cases of M4 xplus's for under $100 shipped. That's a buck ten per, very hard to beat.

If you're one of those people that buys a lot infrequently when the price is low, this would be the time to do so. Sorry I didn't notice this sooner or I'd have given more notice.

-edit: Wednesday morning and it's still showing the coupon, so no idea when it will end.
    Last edited by bambinod; 02-Feb-2011 at 14:44.

Thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered another case of M4 Xplus for 20% off so it looks like the sale is still going on.

If my bank account wast drained, and if my mom recently had come across on of my stashed again and told ne hoe she wants it gone for the hundredth time, is be all over this. +sadface+