Thread: Hi there.

I am honoured to be welcomed by you, CorbomiteIncCorpABDL,

Your honourable name is quite a mouthful. Is there any shorthand that would be acceptable?
    I am afraid your welcome message was lacking a little bit in terms of information about you as a Vulcan (or as a human, if you happen to be one of us in disguise :P). In fact, all the interesting stuff seems to have been left encrypted in your profile.
    You mention you like Star Trek, the original series. Is your interest in science fiction limited to this venerable saga, or is it broader? Similarly, you list Vulcan as one of your interest. Perhaps you could elaborate?
    You also say religion is an interest of yours. Do you mean that you are a religious person, or that you enjoy studying religion (or perhaps even both)?
    And finally, you mention computers and logic. As a Computer Science student, I can say that I am very found of those two things, too ^^

Quick question: Star Trek (2009) - good or blasphemy?

Anyway, I hope to see you around,

Computer Science you say? Computer Engineer here!

But back to our new member...Howdy, welcome to ADISC!

Star Trek (2009) you say? Alternate timeline of that proportion was a cop out in my opinion. But one captain I really wish they would make a series on is Captain Calhoun. He is in Peter David's books. Awesome read if you ever get the chance.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure which timeline you are from, but I'm sorry about the loss of your planet and people.