Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pure White Husky Pup Sais Hi! :D *crinkle crinkle* :3

Default The Pure White Husky Pup Sais Hi! :D *crinkle crinkle* :3

Hiya! Well, I guess I should start by saying that I am a kind hearted husky pup who loves music, going to the movies and loves computers! I also really enjoy physical fitness. I started to go to the gym about a year ago. I have found that I enjoy it more than anything because it makes me feel good.
    I am currently working on several projects. I have a interest in crafts. I am working on making my own furry pup paws. I would like to also eventually get into making not only fursuits but also cubby puppy pajamas, rompers...etc for myself and maybe lots of lil cubbies! I also enjoy playing video games from time to time, but have grown out of them a bit over the years so I don't play as much as I use to.
    I looking to find myself a little bit more and meet some new people along the way. I am hoping to make some new friends to be myself around. Currently, I only know two people who know about my diapered puppy state. one of them is in Pennsylvania and the other lives in Utah. It is just nice to talk with other baby furs and let the little puppy in me roam free a little bit! :3 I am looking forward to being an active member of what I have heard is a wonderful community!

hiya kato *hugs* glad you found your way here. I bet you'll meet a lot of great people.

Kato play with my head, I won't know the difference!

Welcome, Kato, from a fellow Ohioan. I'm just curious, which interest came first, furry or diaper? Or, were they pretty much at the same time. Either way, we are happy to have you in our forum.

Hmmm, that is a good question! If your asking which interest I discovered first I would have to say diapers! My inner little and desire to wear diapers are derived from my childhood. I had a bed wetting problem till I was 8 or 9 and up until then I whore diapers to bed every night (and once to school as a punishment for wetting the bed and lying about it...very scary day it was).
    I wont get into all the details of things but I finally gained enough control to not wear anymore when I was 8 or 9. I still had accidents but they where small enough to manage and hide from my parents. when I was 10 I started taking on more responsibility walking my sister home from school, and babysit my sister and later my brother everyday afterwords. It was then I realized how much I missed my diapers and desired to wear again but I didn't. I waited till about 7 months ago to start wearing again. For me there is something so special about going and putting on your diapers, getting your pajamas on, brushing your teeth and garbing your teddy right before some milk and crinkling off to bed!
    I just wish little where more accepted in the furry realm.

I always knew I was a furry but didn't know they existed till I was in high school. I have always had a strange connection with huskies. I always found them to be amazing and beautiful dogs. I have wanted one since I was a kid and have had every dog other then that but some day I will. I also use to pretend I was a husky when I was alone, and I have always loved to watch people in fursuits. I have always thought that those who are mascots for teams had the greatest job and I have always wanted to do it myself. I first discovered the furry fandom when I was at work for a drive inn movie theater. I was making a pizza for the companies web designer when I noticed a furry convention t shirt he was wearing and his female friend was wearing a lion tail. I told him I really liked his shirt and he explained it all and gave me some websites to go to. that is when I realized that I was a furry all this time. anyways, sorry for the book I Just wrote, *blushes* I can do that sometimes! Main point is diapers rule and so do furries!

Quote Originally Posted by katoPup View Post
    For me there is something so special about going and putting on your diapers, getting your pajamas on, brushing your teeth and garbing your teddy right before some milk and crinkling off to bed!
    You said it perfectly, KatoPup! I couldn't agree more. What a cool story, by the way. I think it's cool that you once worked at a Drive-in movie theater because I LOVE going to Drive-ins! So, do you actually have a furry suit? Have you gone to any furry conventions? I often wonder if "furries" work a lot at amusement parks (like Kings Island here in good-ole Ohio) as the cartoon characters that walk around. Seems like a perfect fit.

Thanks For the warm welcome! Yeah, I went to this drive in movie theater on new years once with my family and I was currently looking for a job. I walked up to the counter and asked the manager if he was hiring because I was looking for a job and his response was "yeah, can you start now?". So I started working for him on the spot! Honestly, it was the worst job I have ever had but I got free movies for my family and friends, and I got free food so I could not complain. I held that job all the way through high school. I even had to get permission from the office to work.

its kinda funny that you wonder if furries work at kings island lol! I am sure that there are some but honestly, you would be surprised how many people you know who are furries and just don't admit it because there everywhere. I actually have always wanted to be a mascot for a team of something as a job. I don't know if I would want that as a career but I have always thought even as a kid that anyone who gets to experience that was the luckiest person in the world! Know I realize that some of those positions are really difficult because of how hot the suits get. like anyone who has to be in a suit at a basketball game must be blazing hot.

I am actually about to start a series of projects soon. I don't have a fursuit but I really want one. I think that fursuiting is really fun. I know a few fursuiters and it is always fun to hang out with them. I have been doing a lot of studying on sowing and building fur suits for a while now and plan on building my own fursuit. It will be a pure white husky with blue eyes! I chose a pure white husky because huskies are amazing and I feel close to them and also pure white huskies are actually rare, so rare that they are not always easy to get registered! I kind of like that I am different and want my furriness to show that as well! I am not gonna start building my fursuit right off the bat because there are other stuff I need to do first. I need to find a good source of fur and that is what I am doing now. I am gonna first make some furry paw gloves! It is easy and it will help me get more familiar with sowing by hand, It is a long process!

One of the reasons why I enjoy fursuiters and fursuiting is because of the good and joy it brings people! My manager's son has autism and apparently there are a few fursuiters here that help out with the autism organization and the joy and happiness that seeing a big fluffy puppy dancing and acting goofy brought to my manager's son is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I guess because of my childhood it makes me happy to see other kids having a good childhood. there are so many that didn't get a good childhood and it is sad. anyways thanks for the hospitality and warm welcome! When I finish my first project I will make sure to share some pictures! I am a bit obsessive compulsive so trust me when I say that when I am finished, they will be perfect! I am so proud of being a furry and I am proud of being a little crinkle butt! I never use to be but now I appreciate the happiness it brings me.

Welcome to our humble place. I hope. You make a lot of friends here. Was wondering what your favorite movie is and if you have seen Alpha and Omega yet?