Thread: you might all be wondering why I keep disapeering

Exclamation you might all be wondering why I keep disapeering

well heres the reason, busy busy busy, been working nonstop, cutting grass, building subwoofer boxes, hooking up audio, and just recently started getting on sl a lot more, so its kinda messing me up with ADISC and MichiganFurrys <im on that site too n.n>

well, please be sure to welcome me back, because I just quit doing audio for people giving me a good 3 hours back a day

Dont get hit by anymore cars buddy please!

Being busy and involved isn't a bad thing, but welcome back.

I was born in Michigan

Hello! Couldn't you just come on here at night? Instead of giving up a portion of your income? That's what I do. When I'm not on here, I'm either lifegaurding, or fixing computers.

well, thats what im doing now, hehe

if your wondering about the audio, my current record of box building in 1 day is 12, hehe

Mike D wanted 4 dual chamber 12" boxes for his van, AuronJohnson <forum member here > wanted me to build him 2 speaker towers with 10, 5.25, and 2.5" cutouts that would fit in his room, I made 1 box for marcus who wanted a bandpass 15 box, Kevin wanted 1 box for his 18s, and Andrew wanted 4 boxes, 2 for his vehicals, and 2 for his house, <1 12-x2 box, 1 18x1 box>, <1 15x1, 1 10x1>

lets just say... im amazed i did it all in one day, expect pikies