Thread: tena slip, wrong size?

Unhappy tena slip, wrong size?

Ok, so, I've tried the medium before, and it fitted me perfectly. I bought big size for a while, and today, I bought another pack of mediu size ones.

on the package, it says from 28 to 44, but it wasn't true. I am a 36 waist, and they fitted barely D:

I ccan help but wonder if something went wrong or if something was changed, but they are not the same size they used to be.

Any ideas? o.o has this ever happened somewhere else?

i've noticed the odd variation in length before (from pack to pack), but not so great as to be a problem for me.
    perhaps you're borderline medium/large, but have always just accepted a certain size and fitting, for whatever reasons (and any small deviations in size will obviously show up more on you)? i've had that problem, for various things, because of my size for all my life, but the other way round to you: i've tended to get larger/older sized clothes for reasons of availability or suitability.

probably best to just get them used and move onto the next pack.

I'm borderline medium/large and I've found that if I gain or lose 5 pounds it can make a real difference in fit. I tend to buy medium because you get more in the pack and they tend to be more comfortable for me but in some brands that just doesn't work out and I end up with something too small.

I've run into that problem with other brands and always find it better to err on the side of too-large.