Thread: Diaper ad I can't find

Default Diaper ad I can't find

Does anybody know where I can find a Luvs ad, I think late 90's where a mom and Dad are hiking with their baby and she asks him for a diaper and he forgot them in the car, so they have to hike back to the car to get a diaper. It's along the same lines as the ad where the family get's stuck in traffic without diapers

Sorry, dude, I had no luck either. But I did turn up this one, which made me lol:

This is the traffic one that's similar to it, but it's not the one I'm looking for, the other one that was similar was hiking in the woods and not having diapers

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnitesmoon View Post
    This is the traffic one that's similar to it, but it's not the one I'm looking for, the other one that was similar was hiking in the woods and not having diapers
    FYI, that link says "Embedding disabled by request"

Don't have the ad, but I went hiking once with a friend's kid. She rode on my shoulders most of the way down the trail, and peed all over my shirt and neck. I hadn't noticed as I just thought it was hot and I was sweating with her up there.

You might be able to find a torrent of it, but I doubt youtube or other video hosting sites have it.

GoodJams1

I'm also looking for an ad for Pampers. It was back in the mid to late 70's. Had a catch phrase "When you're________and you have dryness to spare, you need Pampers." It was targeted towards toddlers.

I wouldnt mind having mike as a baby brother he woould look so cute in a abu diaper or a cushie diaper what do you think?