Thread: hello

Default hello

hello im TwinkBoy, im from minneapolis, mn.
    [ADISC is not a dating site. Look at the rules, then write a proper introduction]
    Last edited by Peachy; 31-Jan-2011 at 17:53. Reason: removed personal ad

Welcome!

I'm afraid ADISC is not the place to look for people to meet.

You may want to read through the following links before attempting your introduction again:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html

I look forward to hearing more about you! =)

i know a couple people on here, i was on everyday or a while, but for some reason i cant even look at my own profile anymore, why?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkBoy View Post
    i know a couple people on here, i was on everyday or a while, but for some reason i cant even look at my own profile anymore, why?
    You have another account on here?

no, i know friends on here.
    i have chatted with them on here before, why cant i see there profiles or even my own anymore?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkBoy View Post
    no, i know friends on here.
    i have chatted with them on here before, why cant i see there profiles or even my own anymore?
    Because you have one single post on here, and that's juts a one liner after I removed the content that was against the rules. Simply put: People here have to pass a grace period before they're allowed to do stuff on here, such as seeing profiles or PMing. And for the time being, you're closer to falling from grace than passing the trial period.