Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best time to buy?

Default best time to buy?

I just wanted to know what day of the week is the best time to buy , and what time of day is best time to buy diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateorange View Post
    not lunch time as i just found out lol.
    lol I have made that mistake before

lol i was kinda like omg where have all thses people come from n i paniced n went home

i expect about 9 or 4.20ish would be best. people tend to be heading to work and or back home around those times. that is is you want the shop empty.

When I used to buy mine at a drug store, Sunday morning would be the least busy time. Seems a lot of people either sleep in or go to church.

I'm assuming you want to know the best time to buy that has the least amount of people in the store. If not, I would say anytime is the best time to buy!

I've noticed that many stores are fairly dead in the early morning hours on work days when most people are busy commuting to their jobs. Evenings are generally bad as that is when most stores are busy.

Go in the early hours because most people are sleeping or at work for a night shift

I guess it depends on what shop you are going to.

When I bought mine in Boots I thought that everyone was looking at me, but to be honest they weren't!

If you can buy on line I would as you can get a much better deal.

Say Hi if you want!

thanks for the advice so far , it would seem the best time is early in the morning or in the evening