Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hey, it's me, element. I'm new on this board but I go by the same name on a bunch of other boards and sites out there so some of you might recognize me, or might not, but whatever. I'm mostly a DL, but like to act like a little kid sometimes too, and I'm open to a lot of stuff. I'm 20 and returning to college this fall to study computer science, and I guess I'm a little nerdy at times. I like computers, programming, video games, and all that neat stuff, but I also ski, mountain bike, and swim in my free time too, so I'm pretty athletic at times. I'm always looking to chat with new people (and not just about diapers; if you're into computers or video games or stuff I can talk about that all day), and I look forward to posting here. Cheers.

Oh look, another New Yorker, we've been getting an assload of New Yorkers!
    Cool, you described me in your introduction. Haha (not a studder)

Have fun on the forums!

hey element, good 2 see ya! ( i havent seen u on DB in a while...) i hope u enjoy adisc + u have a nice summer

be kool,

~ Will