Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey I'm Aaron

Talking Hey I'm Aaron

Hey I'm Aaron and I just joined and now they want me to introduce myself I guess lol. So ummmm...I wear goodnites and Attends but I'm planning on getting some thicker diapers as well but I have to buy them myself and even thought I've done it before it's still embarassing anyway you can email me if you want just send me a message and I'll give it to you.

New question:
    Are you human?
    if so/not, what type of earthling activities do you often partake in to blend in with their culture?

Well first off I love your name lol
    I am 'human' but I'm a babyfur and my fursona is a gray and black wolf around age 3 or 4 still in diapers. I like to swim at both the beach and pools. I like listening to all kinds of music and I'm still waiting for an underwater iPod.

Ah Im also from California.
    Nice to meet you and hope to see you around, unlike 90% of people who make an intro and never post again lol

yeah lol i plan on at least making an effort to participate here on this site

I too am from CA, and I like your avatar. :P

Welcome to ADISC!
    Yeah, you are lucky because there's a lot of kool DLs in The Golden State!
    Have fun getting to know the whole site, I know you'll make lots of friends from Cali and all over!
    - Will
    Last edited by wwetbed; 31-Jan-2011 at 04:12.

Hey there Aaron, welcome to ADISC enjoy you're time here

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    I too am from CA, and I like your avatar. :P
    yeah I find alot of DLs on the internet from around here and thanks I like my avatar to lol. it's a tavi-tag you can look them up on google.

We should abduct this thread and make it into: Hey! TB/DL/BF's from California! bad joke...

Generic question: Do you do any sports?

Anyway, nice to see you around, Aaron. I hope you have fun!