Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a bunch of diapers

Default a bunch of diapers

anyone know how many different brands of diapers there r in the world or want to guess mines 100

o _O
    I couldn't even begin to guess. But I'd say there's definitely a LOT more than 100. All the store brands and stuff.

Good question, but the answer isn't simple.
    Surely there are more than 100 brands. Just think about how many countries there are in this World.
    Then think that every countries has, at least, one different brand.
    Plus if you count that many stores has their own brands.....

I wonder how many companies actually manufacture. I know in the world of plastic pants, there are many different sites selling what seem to be their product, but they all seem similar, like they're made in one big plant. That might narrow the number.

Quote Originally Posted by jabo View Post
    On they probly preview more than 100 brands just on that page.
    That was a wicked site.
    ADISC should have links.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    647 just a guess...
    The kid has skillz.

Truth of the matter, quality should matter more than quantity.

It is really hard to tell. When I go shopping I see more than 20 brands on the shelves, and I've come across some lots of brands during my vacation trips. I've seen at least 10 different brands in little shacks across the country.

I think there are a lot more low-end brands than the "internationally well known" ones (like Pampers, Huggies, etc.), and that makes even more difficult to keep a record. Now I'm talking only about baby diapers, but imagine adding the adult diaper brands!

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    That was a wicked site.
    ADISC should have links.
    We do have links. The links button is in the top right-hand corner of any page, on the blue bar right below the ADISC logo. As for my guess, deffinitely more than 100. Every chain store has it's own brand, as well as every country having at least one brand of there own.