Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you diapered in front of your computer?

clicksurmoi83

Default Are you diapered in front of your computer?

At work, i usually use my computer. At home too, but is it necessary to wear a diaper when you work with your computer, at work or at home?

I am in a diaper 24/7 so I would have to say yes to your question.

Always in some form of protection at the computer. Games and work both tend to make me less likely to notice wetting.

sometimes im in a diaper, depends on wether i feel like it or not or how much i have in mah stash
    for instance if i have only 2 diapers left with no posibility of getting more before "sleep in diapers friday", then il save for SIDF.

I dont see why not. I sometimes am and sometimes I'm not.

Usually. If you're going to spend an evening sitting around, gaming, browsing or working then why not? I'm not sure what you mean by "necessary" however. I can't say I've ever been so engrossed that I didn't feel the need to go.
    Last edited by Akastus; 30-Jan-2011 at 21:26.

Usually its a no for me.
    Sure I spend most of my time on my PC with a locked door between me and everyone else, but someone for any reason decides to bang on my door and demand I do something for them every flipping hour.
    And I don't feel like taking it off that often for a 2 minute task that I had to do that they could've done on their own.

Only exception is really late at night when everyone is asleep, so the only time I can is on a Friday or Saturday anyway =/

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Usually its a no for me.
    Sure I spend most of my time on my PC with a locked door between me and everyone else, but someone for any reason decides to bang on my door and demand I do something for them every flipping hour.
    And I don't feel like taking it off that often for a 2 minute task that I had to do that they could've done on their own.

Only exception is really late at night when everyone is asleep, so the only time I can is on a Friday or Saturday anyway =/
    Haha this is the story of my life as well!

Depends how I feel really. Whenever I feel like it, I wear them. Almost always at home though. Like others said, depend on amount of diapers left in my stash too.