Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters You Love!!

Default Characters You Love!!

They can be from a movie, t.v. series, books, anime, manga, video games or the Sunday comics!! What are ones you like, have fallen in love with, adore & could not go an extended time without seeing or reading about!! If you can, tell where yours are from!!

As you all know, I am a huge Gunslinger Girl fan, my avatar is of one of the girls from the anime/manga!! Her name is Claes & the other one I like from it is Henrietta!! I just love to see them when I watch or read Gunslinger Girl!!

Also, other anime/manga ones I like are; Haruhi Suzumiya, Conan Edogawa & Amy from Case Closed, and Kagome from InuYasha!!

lets see ummmmmmmmm
    Luna and Leo from Yugioh 5Ds =D

Yachiru from Bleach! Yayyyy her sence of direction and silly spunkyness and love for violence is very similar to my self :3.

Jack Sparrow from prates of the carribbean. if you don't believe me then look at my avitar, and then part of my signature.

Every single character from Arrested Development. Particularly Baxter Bluth.

I could make a big list of characters I love, mostly made up of villains and such, but right now I'm tired so I'll do it tomorrow.

Zidane from Final Fantasy IX, my current Avatar! He kicks ass with his thieve skills and air combat!