Thread: I'm not a lurker! ;-)

Default I'm not a lurker! ;-)

Hi everyone,

I just received an email saying that I've been downgraded to 'lurker' status... Well, I'm not! So here's a short introduction to me.

I'm 22 years old guy who lives near Quebec City (Canada). I've been a DL for all of my life, but I'm wearing only since I turned 17.

Appart from my diaper side, I'm still a student. I'm working on a degree in engineering. I like cars a lot, but I like to cook too. And then there's photography, hiking, biking, computers... And lots of other things! Did I mention cars?

I am also living with my boyfriend who knows about my fetish, but prefers not to participate. At least he doesn't try to send me to a shrink, like the first one I had!

I will be on this site about once a week, when I have some time off. I'm still browsing all the forums, making a mental picture of everything before starting to participate.

Thanks for reading my post!

Note: English is my second language, so don't be too hard on me about grammar and spelling.

Hmm... Quebec City, eh? I actually happen to be there as well. Might end up moving at the end of next week though, but eh. Welcome to ADISC. Have fun around here and ask your way around.

OH, btw: Ton anglais est pas si mal que ça. Pas mal mieux que beaucoup d'américains, mettons. (Your English is not so bad. A lot better than a lot of americans, let's say)

EDIT: Oh, as I still have my IRC Helper title, I will make my mandatory recommendation to join the chat if you have any question as well :p

Welcome to the site and yes, your English is a lot better than a lot of us living in the U.S. You have written a good introduction which tells us much about you. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have.

Thanks to both of you! OliLion, what brought you here in Quebec?

Quote Originally Posted by hikerqc View Post
    Thanks to both of you! OliLion, what brought you here in Quebec?
    I can answer that one for him: education (well, that's what brought him to Quebec City, he's native from the province).
    So, you like engineering and cars. Good combo, I guess. Do you hope to work in the car industry after graduating?

En tout cas, bienvenu sur ADISC, et ton anglais est en effet plus qu'acceptable (et bien ou déçu du charabia txt que certains membres anglophones nous font lire...) ^^

Welcome to ADISC!

It's great that you've got somebody in your life who accepts you for who you are, even if they don't want to participate. You may like to share your story and any advice you may have for telling somebody in this sticky thread. =)

I took the liberty of identifying the following social groups that you may be interested in participating in!
    - I. AM. CANADIAN! -
    - Photography Group -
    - Computers -

There may be others, but I'll leave you to discover them for yourself.

We also have a Computers and Games sub-forum that you may like to have a nose around. And, of course, we have our IRC Channel, if you haven't already been in.

If you require any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

I hope you enjoy your time here. =)