Thread: Hello, from Argentina!

Talking Hello, from Argentina!

Hi, my name is Juan and I am from Argentina. I have been into the whole AB/DL stuff since I was 10, almost 16years ago. Currently the whole Adult baby stuff is starting to grow and become more known here. However, we still have a LONG WAY to go, we still don't have nurseries, nor places that sell specialized clothing. But we do manage ourselves to get some very cool things like Abena AbriForm, although the are SO expensive here .

Pleased to meet you all, I hope I get to make many friends around the forum.

Hey man
    Welcome to ADISC my friend
    I hope you can make good friends here and have a great time
    But besides the obvious point of being here because ABDL
    why dont you talk about non-dl hobbies as well
    like i said Weclome

Hi Juan,

Welcome to ADISC. Do you think you could tell us a little bit more of yourself as a person (rather than a diaper lover)? Things like in what field you are working/studying, what sports you like to play/watch, what kind of books/movies/video-games you enjoy, some cool hobbies you have, etc. Nothing too personal, just little details that will help us get to know you better (after all, we (almost) all like diapers here ).

Just another thing. You say that you are 25-26 years old, yet on your profile you list yourself as a Teen Baby. It might be best to change that, just to avoid future confusion.

Anyway, I hope to see you around,

Welcome to ADISC!
    You have good english. I speak some spanish... One of my American friends from Cali is going to university in B.A. as a international student. Hope you have a blast being a active ADISC member.

Hey Bienvenido a ADISC!
    Buena onda conocer a otro Argentino por aca!!!
    Espero que la pases bien!

Hey Welcome to ADISC!
    It's cool to meet another argentine through ADISC!
    Hope you have a good time!