Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hi everyone. I'm an off-and-on DL from Pennsylvania. I'm transgender and hoping to start transitioning in the somewhat near future.

I haven't had any kind of stash for a few years, but I certainly wouldn't mind getting one again. :p

Hi bluestar,

Welcome! Can you tell us anything about yourself? What are your interests outside of being off-and-on DL?

welcome,what are your interests? other than the obvious.

I like videogames and music. I go bowling and shoot pool if I get bored beyond that. Maybe some anime, but I've been distracted by other things, so that doesn't end up happening much. I also like going on trips, either to conventions, or to another state to visit friends. I end up going somewhere or another every few months - it gets really boring here after a while, and I never did like staying in one place constantly.

whoa-heyo... someone with a similar username to me AND from pennsylvania??? this is uncanny

Hello, welcome to Adisc, would you like to be friends?

Nice to meet you, bluestar.

What kind of conventions do you enjoy? I've never been to any conventions but I would love to see CES, E3, NAMM, maybe even DefCon. Okay, a couple of those are trade shows but still. Anyway, welcome! Nice to have you aboard.