Thread: A newby Texan

Default A newby Texan

I am a 50+ male in TX. I think I have been a closet DL since I was a teen. Now as an adult have moved more to ABDL. Also as I have gotten older I am starting to turn into a nocturnal IC. I am looking for a place to find support and information.
    I am active in my church and community. I have to travel for my job and more than once have had questions at security on my "supplies". I am looking forward to being an active part of this community.

Hey Tomoose,

If you're looking for support, you're at the right place ^^. ADISC is a great place for everything from diaper reviews to emotional support. Not to mention it's a great place to make friends . And tough most members here are in there teens or twenties, we do have some very active members that would be around your age (DiaperedRabit, Raccoon and Dogboy all come to mind). Since you mention having some nocturnal incontinence issues, I'd stop by the incontinence sub-forum to see if there would anything useful for you there.
    In your profile you mention that you like to read. What genres do you like, and what would be some of your favourite books/authors?

Anyway, welcome to ADISC,

Default Thanks for the info Near

I like action-adventure novels, crime novels and also history. Probably my 2 favorite authors now are Clive Cussler(and his co-writers) aand Jodi Picoult.

Thanks for the info on the other seasoned citizens and the IC sub-forum.

I have been reading from the site for a while and been labelled a lurker. I thought it was time to become active.

Hi Tomoose....also from TX, travel a lot and like the same type books specifically Connelly, Baldacci, Flynn and others. Struggled getting into any of Cussler's books, maybe just picked the wrong ones. Welcome!